Guilt-Free Almond Butter Cups
For a loved one who enjoys chocolates and almond butter, some Guilt-Free Almond Butter Cups make an excellent Valentine’s Day treat. See the full recipe here.
Words cannot describe how interesting the taste of these Guilt-Free Almond Butter Cups. They’re so good that they are sure to satisfy the taste buds of every chocolate connoisseur. Check out our recipe below.
For the Chocolate:
- ½ teaspoon Coco Treasure Organics Coconut Sugar
- 4 bars unsweetened chocolate
- A dash of cinnamon
For the Filling:
- ¼ cup Coco Treasure Organics Extra Virgin Coconut Oil melted
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup raw almond butter
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 scoop protein powder
- Melt coconut oil and the chocolate bars in a saucepan over low heat. Set aside.
- Add cinnamon, salt, and sugar to the melted chocolate mixture.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients needed for the filling until a thick pudding texture is achieved. Use a fork if necessary. This would be easier if the coconut oil and the almond butter are at room temperature.
- Prepare a cupcake tin and put some cupcake liners or just use a silicone muffin cup. Pour chocolate mixture just enough to cover the bottom.
- Scoop an ample amount of your almond butter filling and place it on top of the chocolate in the cupcake tin.
- Pour more chocolate mixture to cover.
- Place in the fridge to set.
Who knew we can satisfy our sweet tooth on Valentine’s Day without any commercial sugars? Start living a guilt-free life with the recipe above. But if sweets are not your thing, perhaps you can celebrate Valentine’s Day with a special dinner, serving a Totally Gratifying Spicy Coconut Chicken or Coconut Jam Pork Chop on the table.