Coconut Flour Muffins
Do you need a recipe for the remaining box of coconut flour in your pantry? Then these Coconut Flour Muffins are a must-try.
We have to admit it, baking with coconut flour can be a bit challenging. More liquid will be needed to bind the ingredients together. But that should not be an issue because the result should be crumbly and dense.
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup Coco Treasure Organics Extra Virgin Coconut Oil melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 6 pieces eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix coconut oil, coconut nectar syrup, pure vanilla extract, and beaten eggs.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients. Mix until well blended.
- Leave for 5 minutes to let the flour absorb the liquid. While waiting, grease a muffin pan.
- Scoop the muffin batter into the pan. Fill it until it is ¾ full.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let the muffins cool before taking out of the pan.
Take note this is only a basic coconut flour muffin recipe. You can always modify this to make it more personalized. Add dried fruits, chocolates, or whipped cream. Either way, it tastes too good to be true!
If you are looking to try another coconut flour treat, check out our Coconut Flour Biscuits recipe.