Coconut Flour Waffles
Looking for a low carb breakfast to carry along to work? These Coconut Flour Waffles are your perfect on-the-go partner.
Looking for a healthy breakfast idea for the family can be a difficult thing to do, especially if you are on-the-go. Lucky for you, we have these Coconut Flour Waffles recipe that you can make ahead just in case you wake up to those busy mornings. Enjoy them with our Coconut Banana Smoothie!
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup Coco Treasure Organics Extra Virgin Coconut Oil melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 8 pieces eggs
- Beat the eggs in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the melted coconut oil, vanilla, salt, and cinnamon. Mix until smooth.
- Slowly add the coconut flour. Mix until the batter does not have any clumps. If batter seems too thin, add a bit of coconut flour.
- Pour batter into a greased waffle iron. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes until brown.
- Serve hot.
These Coconut Flour Waffles are excellent desserts, too! Top them with coconut nectar syrup or some whipped cream. Either way, they’ll be a hit!