Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
Have you ever tried making a pancake with cinnamon sugar and cream cheese glaze on top? We are confident that you will like it!
You don’t need to choose between pancakes and cinnamon rolls for breakfast. You can always have both! How? Prep these Cinnamon Roll Pancakes. When you make them, everybody in the family will not just eat. They’ll also argue over who gets to have the last batch.
For the Cinnamon Filling:
- ½ tablespoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons packed Coco Treasure Organics Coconut Sugar
- 4 tablespoons Coco Treasure Organics Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
For the Cream Cheese Glaze:
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
For the Pancake Batter:
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup fresh milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon Coco Treasure Organics Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Prepare the cinnamon filling by combining the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. Place in a piping bag. Set aside.
- To prepare the glaze, melt the butter over low heat. Add the vanilla, powdered sugar, and cream cheese. Remove from heat. Set aside.
- Make the pancake batter. Combine the baking powder, salt, and flour. Slowly pour the milk, oil, and egg. Mix well until well-blended.
- Heat non-stick pan over medium-low heat and pour ½ cup of the batter. When bubbles start to form, take the cinnamon filling and swirl it over the pancake. And then, flip the pancake with a wide spatula. Cook for 2 minutes and remove from heat. Do this again with the rest of the batter.
- Pile all the pancakes you made and drizzle with the cream cheese glaze.
Delicious and fluffy, these Cinnamon Roll Pancakes are definitely a perfect breakfast treat. So, enjoy and have fun making them! By the way, if you need more pancake inspirations, we have a collection of healthy pancake recipes worth trying.