Healthy Peanut Butter Balls
Want to prepare some great snacks that kids love? Make these Healthy Peanut Butter Balls.
There is something special about these Healthy Peanut Butter Balls. We know it’s obvious, but we still want to share it with you. Aside from the peanut butter that is hard to resist, it has coconut oil, coconut flour, and coconut nectar syrup, which, when combined with the rest of the ingredients, make one sweet and tasty treat! We hope you enjoy them as much as we’ve been!
- ½ cup all-natural peanut butter salted
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons Coco Treasure Organics Coconut Nectar Syrup
- 2 tablespoons Coco Treasure Organics Coconut Flour
- 2 teaspoons Coco Treasure Organics Coconut Oil
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine coconut nectar syrup and honey. Stir vigorously using a wooden spoon until the mixture starts to stiffen.
- Cut the dough evenly into 12 balls. Allow them to set in a baking pan that is lined with parchment paper.
- Let the balls set in the fridge for an hour.
- Melt the coconut oils and chocolate chips in a small pan over medium heat.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate chips over the peanut butter balls that were chilled.
You should never be too old for these Peanut Butter Balls. Like our Coconut Oil Peanut Butter Cookies, this recipe is included in our list of the best peanut butter treats.