Cauliflower Fried Rice with Roasted Almonds
If you are looking for an easy-to-prepare dish to serve for a special family dinner, then this Cauliflower Fried Rice is a must try. Recipe here.
Not everybody can set aside an hour of their weeknight to prepare one delicious meal. That is why we came up with one quick-and-easy dish you can make in just a blink of an eye.
This Cauliflower Fried Rice with Roasted Almonds can be whipped in a few minutes for those nights when preparing a sumptuous dish for the family seems too difficult. Just make sure you have all these ingredients in your pantry and you will be as good as gold.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 average-sized cauliflower
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 lime
- 1 sliced green chili
- 1 bunch of cilantro leaves and stem chopped separately
- 1 green chili
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 bunch of mint
- 1-2 tablespoons mirin
- 1-2 tablespoons tamari soy sauce wheat-free
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated turmeric
- 2 handfuls Roasted Almonds chopped
- 2 tablespoons Coco Treasure Organics Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 6 pcs. kale leaves finely shredded
- Spring onions finely sliced
- Chop and slice the cauliflower into smaller chunks. And then, use a food processor to mash them. Process them until they look and feel like white rice. If a food processor is not available, you can use a cheese grater or chop the cauliflower by hand.
- Take a pan and put it over medium heat. Heat coconut oil.
- Slowly add the turmeric, ginger, and cilantro. Stir for several seconds.
- Put in the kale and cauliflower. Stir fry the veggies for a couple of minutes until fragrant. If you think the cauliflower appears dry, add 2 tablespoons of fresh coconut water. That way, the ingredients that are stuck at the bottom will loosen.
- Pour the beaten eggs carefully and mix until it perfectly blends with the cauliflower.
- Sprinkle the chopped parsley, coriander leaf, spring onion, and mint.
- Fold in the mirin, tamari soy sauce, and tamari almonds.
- Squeeze a bit of lime.
- Serve hot.
Now, hands up if you are looking forward to trying this dish! There’s just so much going on in this recipe – nutrient-packed ingredients, vibrant colors, and a must-try combination of flavors, of course.
Share this oh-so-good recipe to your friends! They’ll thank you for doing so.