Coconut Cashew Bars
Here’s a healthy & delicious treat that you can serve for breakfast, lunch, snacks, or dinner – Coconut Cashew Bars!
Okay, we have to be honest. These “Coconut Cashew Bars” still involve some sort of baking, but only a bit. Well, that is not a bad thing at all. We will only use the oven for toasting some ingredients to bring out the flavors. Once you master the steps, you will never buy bars in the grocery. Promise, they are so much better! Check out the recipe below.
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons coconut butter
- 2/3 cup unsweetened coconut meat shredded
- 1 tablespoon Coco Treasure Organics Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 2 cups unsalted cashews
- In a baking sheet, put the shredded coconut meat and spread them evenly. Toast them for about 3 minutes. After that, stir and cook for another 2 minutes until a golden-brown color is achieved. Set aside.
- In the same baking sheet, spread the cashews and toast for about 5 minutes.
- Now, get the toasted coconuts, cashews, cinnamon, salt, and dates and put them in a food processor. Process them until they attain a crumb-like texture.
- Slowly add the ½ tbsp. of coconut oil and the coconut butter. Process again until the ingredients start to form a clump. If you think the texture seems dry, add another ½ tbsp. of Coco Treasure Organics Extra Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Line your baking pan with a parchment paper. You can apply a dab of coco oil to the sides of the pan to make sure the parchment paper sticks to it.
- Pour the mixture into the baking pan and press it until firm. Use a plastic wrap to flatten the surface. Let it freeze for about 20 minutes before slicing.
- You can serve the bars in fancy wraps or as is.
Now, if you loved the taste of the combination of ingredients you used in these bars, give these No-Bake Coconut Bars a try! They won’t disappoint.