Bodhi Bar's Organic Juice Gummies and Other Healthy Treat Ideas
At Bodhi Bar we are all about fresh, healthy, organic eating whether that is in the form of fresh organic juices, healthy treats and other recipes.
We here at Bodhi Bar are all about fresh, healthy, organic eating. And we’re not the only ones who believe that each of us are, in fact, what we eat. All those colorants and preservatives that we find in our food are not there for our sake, but so as to give these unhealthy foods a more appealing look and a longer shelf life. The fact that so many of these chemicals were proven, time and time again, to be dangerous to our health, doesn't seem to deter producers from using them.
With this in mind, we've decided to start our own open-ended blog where we can all share our own healthy recipe ideas and try out others, thus, bypassing the toxic food industrial complex and, in a sense, sticking it to the Man, as it were. Check our Website to see when the blog is available.
And to start things off, we've decided to bring forth our own Organic Juice Gummies idea.
Organic Juice Gummies
Bodhi Bar Burlington - Organic Juice Gummies
It's incredibly easy to make, taking no more than 10 minutes in total and requiring only 2 ingredients.
Preparation: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
1 cup of organic cold-pressed juice (like your favourite Bodhi Bar juice)
2 tbsp gelatin
silicone mold or glass baking dish
1. Cold-press organic fruits and veggies to make 1 cup of juice
2. Put juice in a blender and put on "soup" setting or "high" for 1 minute or until juice is warmed.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of gelatin into the blender and put on "whisk" mode or on "medium" for 30 seconds.
4. Add the 2nd tablespoon and repeat.
5. Spray mold or glass dish with vegetable oil or coconut oil
6. Scoop out excess froth from the top of the juice/gelatin mixture and pour into mold or glass pan
7. Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours
8. Pop them out of the molds or cube in the glass dish
9. Keep gummies refrigerated in a covered container. Gummies keep for 3 days.
Other Healthy Treat Ideas
To go even a step further, we've decided to give several more examples of healthy and easy-to-make treat ideas that will get you inspired:
Healthy eating isn't as hard or as expensive as some people would like us to believe. With a small dose of information and the occasional trip to the local farmer's market, there's not much that can stand in our way towards a healthy, toxin-free lifestyle.
Stop by for a fresh cold-pressed organic juice, organic smoothie, organic health shot, organic tea and organic cider and ask about our Bodhi Cleanse Packages.
2027 Lakeshore Road Burlington ON L7R 1A2
MONDAY- FRIDAY : 8:30 AM to 6 PM
SATURDAY AND SUNDAY : 10 AM - 6 PM