The 30 Day Glowing Skin Challenge
Are you ready for Radiant Looking Skin? Join us for a 30 Day Glowing Skin Challenge.
Are you ready for Radiant Looking Skin?
Then we have a 30 day challenge for you.
It's easy! Have an organic apple every day for 30 days and watch your complexion change and your skin start glowing.
Knowing this may sound silly or even odd, I am challenging you to try it. I personally have noticed a huge difference in my skins completion, elasticity and even my fine lines since I have started eating one apple a day. Seeing the rejuvenation of my skin, I wanted to share the benefits with you and thought we could add some fun with a 30 day challenge.
It does make sense after all, many skincare products are made with apple fruit extracts because of their powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, including Bloomiss’ own Blooming Revitalizing AHA Moisturizer.
Bloomiss 30 Day Apple Challenge
Here are a few ways the forbidden fruit is so good for your skin.
- Packed full of Vitamin C, helping you build collagen, which aids in restoring elasticity, keeping your skin looking healthy, while smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles.
- Rich in Antioxidants that will fend off cell and tissue damage protecting us from many aliments and diseases. Make sure you are eating the skin when you are eating the apple as a lot of the good nutrients are sitting in the skin – that’s why it’s crucial to choose organic.
- Brightens dull aging skin with malic acid (AHA) that naturally exfoliates yours skin by breaking down proteins that hold your skin together, while getting rid of the dead skin cells that are giving you a lackluster appearance to your skin.
- Reduces inflammation and the size of pores helping clear up acne.
- Apples will hydrate the skin helping to smooth out wrinkles and fine lines keeping your skin nourished.
- A natural astringent an apple will calm down redness and puffiness in the skin.
With all these benefits and many more, this is why we use apple extracts in our Blooming Revitalizing Moisturizer and suggest to use it every morning to brighten, tighten and moisturize your skin.
Here's how to join the 30 apple challenge
Bloomiss Radiant Skin Challenge
1. Buy 7-10 organic apples. I personally love the Organic Lil Snappers bags of apples - you have a variety of kinds you can choose from in a 3 lb bag, approximately 10-12 apples. They do say kid size fruit but I think that size is just perfect.
2. We recommend for the 30 days, take the best care you can of your skin. Make sure you are cleaning, exfoliating and moisturizing your skin every day with natural skin care products that are free from chemicals, parabens and toxins.
3. Water, drink water, you knew this one was coming! :-) That's right 8-10 glasses of good quality alkaline water if you can. Flush out all the toxins from your body daily helping to keep your skin hydrated.
4. Stay motivated with tips and tricks in our apple challenge by joining our email list and facebook page. We will be giving you ways to use apples to create a face mask, a scrub and more. Along with recipes of some delicious healthy ways to eat apples so the challenge doesn't get boring!
Blooming AHA Moisturizer
If you want to try our daily AHA Moisturizer as part of the challenge we are giving you a special price of 50% off with the promo code: APPLE.
A challenge isn’t much fun without a reward so at the end of the 30 days, everyone that joins the challenge will be entered into a draw for a prize pack of Bloomiss and other goodies valued at $100.00. We will be posting the the prizes in the daily emails and on our facebook page.