Pregnancy Massage and the benefits of an RMT Doula
Every woman and her family deserve to experience their best birth. There are many benefits to working with an RMT Doula and having pregnancy massages.
Pregnancy is a special time, however as your body changes; it can bring about many aches and pains, especially in the latter stages. Massage can be a natural way of easing these ailments. Heartburn, iron deficiency, stress, even sciatica may appear and are not a great addition to the beautiful experience of pregnancy. The circulation is working twice as hard as it usually does, so leg cramps, oedema (swelling in the ankles and hands) can be a common symptoms of late pregnancy. Massage can be very helpful in helping to boost circulation and encouraging lymph to move around the body, helping to remove toxins and reduce swelling
Massage Therapy may also help to preserve and re-establish the body to its normal ability and balance after pregnancy.
Rock Tape for Pregnancy
- Imagine having someone provide you all of the information about birth, and what to expect. Imagine hiring a personal assistant to support you emotionally before birth, and physically throughout your entire labor. An RMT Doula can provide these services! You may choose to have a home birth or hospital birth, either way; a Doula is available for all your needs.
- Imagine hiring a personal assistant to support you emotionally before birth, and physically throughout your entire labor.
An RMT Doula can provide these services!
You may choose to have a home birth or hospital birth, either way; a RMT Doula is available for all your needs
• Doula care can reduce anxiety in mothers.
• Doulas empower clients, and help them realize that their decisions and emotions are important. They also help with initiation of breastfeeding.
• Doulas keep clients informed about birth, especially for first time mothers.
• Doulas work adaptively with clients to maintain nonjudgmental support and inform them of their options, even when birth doesn’t progress according to preference or plan of the family.
• Doulas humanize mothers during labor and childbirth. They do not make decisions for their clients. Rather they help clients engage and make decisions, while providing respectful support and attentiveness.
Working together with an RMT Doula
The Team of Qualified Therapists at Be Balanced Wellness Centre London, are happy to discuss your needs during pregnancy and any time you are looking for a natural way to heal and recover.
Located at 111 Waterloo St, London, ON N6B 2M4
Give them a call at (519) 859-5286
Visit their FaceBook Page for updates
References: Benefits of Pregnancy Massage