ReBalance Anti-Aging center is the best Holistic Wellness, Functional and Integrative Clinic located in the heart of New York City.
- Along with joint pain, do you hear a clicking or cracking sound when you flex the joint? That’s a sure sign of arthritis. It doesn’t have to be the beginning of a long, painful ordeal; it can end with a proven arthritis treatment. Pick the treatment that best serves you.
- Arthritis, no matter which joint is affected, limits your participation in your workplace, in your favorite hobbies and in your favorite sport activities. Does your arthritis stop you from enjoying life? Don’t let it get the best of you. Get the best of the disease!
- If a joint — like your hand or knee — feels stiff after you’ve been inactive for a period of time, such as when you wake up, you may have arthritis. You can do more than morning stretches. Get treatment to stop the progression of your arthritis today!
The Pain Gradually Gets Worse
Pain is the most common symptom from this insidious disease. It doesn’t appear overnight, though; that’s what makes arthritis so sneaky. Your pain gets worse ever so slowly, from an occasional twinge to a full-blown, joint-freezing attack. It may not be until your joint hurts every time you move it that you realize you’re suffering from arthritis.
Early detection is possible if you maintain regular visits to your doctor or join a health-focused program like ReBalance 360, which is a total body-and-mind integrative health program. Most frequently, you feel the effects of the disease after periods of inactivity or overuse.
Other symptoms include:
- Joints that feel stiff or painful
- A limited range of motion that improves as you warm up
- A cracking or clicking sound when you flex the joint
- Swelling at the joint site
- Pain that gets worse as the day progresses
- Pain that gets worse after exertion or exercise
For more information about Rebalance or to schedule your appointment, please contact our office at (212) 380-1764.
635 Madison Ave, Ste 1400,
New York, NY 10022
Upper East Side | Lenox Hill | Hell's Kitchen | Midtown Manhattan | Murray Hill
10021, 10028, 10044, 10065, 10075, 10128 | 10019 | 10022, 10017 | 10016