Australian MARA Account: How to Get One and What You Can Do With It
MARA or Migration Agents Registration Authority is one of the authorities of the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Patrol.
If you are an Australian citizen or permanent resident and want to work in the field of immigration, you will need to have a MARA account. This article explains how to get a MARA account and what you can do with it. Keep reading for more information!
What is the Code of Conduct?
The MARA Code of Conduct is a set of rules that govern the professional interactions between registered migration agents and their customers. It outlines what you can expect from an agent and what responsibilities they must follow.
How to Get a MARA Account
To get a MARA account, you will need to provide some documentation and complete an application form. The following items are needed:
- A copy of your passport or birth certificate
- Proof of your Australian citizenship or permanent residency status- Two passport photos
- A cheque for the application fee
Once you have gathered all of the required documents, you can complete the application form and send it to MARA. You will also need to pay the application fee, which is currently A$330.
What You Can Do With a MARA Account
Once you have a MARA account, there are many things you can do with it. Some of the most common activities include:
- Applying for a visa or citizenship
- Obtaining professional recognition
- Registering as a migration agent
- Accessing resources and information about immigration law and policy
- networking with other professionals in the industry
As you can see, having a MARA account is an important step if you want to work in the field of immigration. Make sure to complete the application form and pay the application fee as soon as possible so that you can start taking advantage of all that MARA has to offer!