How to undo last night's party with RestoreChi
I'm trying my best to eat clean and to avoid alcohol, but I think it is also important to be able to live a little, and enjoy life. Here's some middle ground...
Cover photo by Cristian Newman on Unsplash
Ever since discovering that my body may be carrying some destructive viruses and bacteria, that I have been inadvertently feeding with my non-ideal eating habits, I have been trying to follow the advice of the Medical Medium Anthony William (under guidance and support from nutrition coach Rosemarie Sciara) and avoid eating:
- Corn and Soy, mostly due to GMO tampering
- Eggs and Dairy, as these items feed viruses and bacteria and create an excellent breeding ground for more virus and bacteria to grow
- MSG and Natural Flavours (which are essentially MSG in disguise, ugh), because MSG is an excitatory neurotoxin that can negatively impact our brain and nerves / nervous system
- Farmed Fish (because of parasites, antibiotics, and toxins) and Omega Fish Oil supplements (because of high mercury content)
- Pork (for many reasons, including that their high fat content can make it harder to recover from chronic illness)
- Fried food (because whomever is preparing it is likely using terrible oil to do so)
And I am also trying to minimize my intake of:
- Processed foods
- Bread/gluten products, and
But, as I alluded to in the intro, sometimes you have to be able to let go and live a little. Thankfully RestoreChi.com has some tracks that can support you:
- the night of to avoid a hang over, or
- the day after to help clear your body of what you took in the night before.
These tracks are:
- Spleen Dampness (phlegmatic), and
- Liver Detox
I will keep you posted on how this balance works out for me.
Stay tuned for more tips on how to use RestoreChi in your everyday life.
If you have specific questions on how RestoreChi might be able to support you and your family, please feel free to leave us a message and we will get back to you!
Family Dynamics and Life Purpose Specialist