Save Money with High-Efficiency Water Softeners
All too often we give little thought to how we are using the water in our home and it may be costing you more than you realize!
It is such an everyday thing that most of us don’t question how the water we use could be draining our wallets. One way to stop the ‘drain’ on your wallet and finances is to use high-efficiency softeners that use less salt and water.
You probably hadn’t thought about it, but it is possible to save money using less salt and water through the water softening systems in your house.
Why do we need water softeners at all?
As water is pulled up from the ground and travels through pipes to your home, it picks up calcium, iron, and magnesium in high amounts. Water that is used without filtering out those elements, such as tap water, is referred to as hard water.
How does hard water affect a household’s budget?
Untreated, hard water is rough on clothes, hair, appliances, and anything it comes in contact with. Calcium deposits in water can build up on household appliances, costing money to clean off the buildup. This build up can cause your appliances to be less efficient. For example, water kettles that boil hard water will eventually contain a coating of calcium and magnesium. This means that it will take longer to boil the water, which will translate into a higher utility bill.
Kettles and Appliances
In a study done by the Water Quality Association, an average life span of an electric water heater was 13 years. But if you use untreated water, the lifespan of your appliance will be cut in half. Similarly, washing machines can only expect a life span of 7.7 years, compared to 11 years if you are using a water softener.
What’s the solution?
If you're looking for a water treatment solution that you can depend on, without compromises, turn to 5 Star Water Solutions. We're always happy to help you find out which system will work best for your home, your family, and your budget!
What water softening system should I purchase?
5 Star Water Solutions recommends Kinetico Water Softeners. They are efficient, money-saving features.
Kinetico Water Softener
Some of their features are:
• Uses the kinetic energy of moving water to power its systems instead of electricity. So you never have to worry about costly repairs or a higher monthly electric bill.
• Twin-tank design allows Kinetico systems to backwash without ever going offline for around-the-clock operation, so you have 24/7 dependability.
• Meters water use to accurately determine when it’s time to regenerate with watch-like precision, resulting in less waste and greater savings. When you go on vacation so does your system.
• Only soft, conditioned water is used to clean the units. This prolongs the life of the system.
• Kinetico offers the best warranties, and all systems are also backed by 5 Star Water Solutions performance guarantees - so you know we'll be behind you for the years to come.
A Kinetico Water Softener treats all the working water within your home and is best when paired with a Kinetico Dechlorinator and Kinetico drinking water system to provide your family with unlimited, soft and chlorine-free water.
Kinetico Drinking Water System
The trained Water Treatment Specialists at 5 Star Water Solutions can help you pick the perfect Kinetico water softener to meet your water needs and fit your budget.
Call today (519) 743-9800 or Request a Quick Quote now.
33 Manitou Drive, Kitchener ON, N2C 1K 9