Significance of stem cell therapy for Erectile Dysfunction
Stem cells contribute to the repair, restoration, and regeneration of damaged and dead cells.
Stem cells are capable of stimulating the regeneration and restoration of penile tissues, blood vessels, and neurons in that specific area or segment.
Stem cell therapy is the most recent discovery in medical science. It is the finest regenerative medicine procedure for treating numerous diseases naturally using umbilical cord stem cells, which are extracted from the umbilical cord blood at the time of a child's birth.
Stem cells contribute to the repair, restoration, and regeneration of damaged and dead cells. As a result, stem cell therapy for erectile dysfunction is considered to be the best alternative to any surgeries and transplants.
Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction
Symptoms of erectile dysfunction could include:
- Having difficulty obtaining an erection
- Having trouble maintaining an erection
- Sexual desire is lessened
When should you see a doctor?
When you have erectile dysfunction, a visit to your family doctor is a smart place to start.
Consult your doctor if you experience any of the following symptoms:
- You're having troubles with your erections, or you're having other sexual issues like premature or delayed ejaculation
- You have diabetes, heart disease, or another health problem that could be linked to erectile dysfunction
- Along with erectile dysfunction, you have other symptoms
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
ED can be caused by health concerns, emotional issues, or a combination of both. The following are some well-known risk factors:
- Age older than 50
- Blood sugar levels that are too high (Diabetes)
- Blood pressure that is too high
- Having a cardiovascular condition
- Having a high level of cholesterol
- Using drugs or consuming excessive amounts of alcohol
- Lack of physical activity
How you can deal with Erectile Dysfunction Generally?
Physical activities can be used to treat ED, such as:
- Kegel exercises, which are a type of pelvic floor muscle strengthening exercise
- Aerobic exercise
Dietary changes may be able to help you overcome ED. This includes the following:
- Fruits, vegetables, and entire grains
- Avoid red meat, fatty foods, and carbohydrates that have been processed
- Alcohol use should be kept to a minimum
How Stem Cell Therapy helps in treating Erectile Dysfunction?
As they touch and transform into the cells that create erection in the penis, stem cell therapy effectively overcomes the problem of erectile dysfunction.
Unlike other treatment options, stem cell therapy aims to eliminate the cause of erectile dysfunction using a natural way.
Stem cells transform into the sponge-like tissue that acts as a muscle inside the penis and restore its function. This is how the penis will be able to function once again.
R3 Stem Cell Pakistan is dealing with stem cell therapy for treating varieties of chronic diseases and neurological conditions. It is the leading stem cell therapy clinic in Pakistan which is dealing with stem cells and regenerative medicines. It deals with advanced medical procedures alternatives to surgeries and transplants under the supervision of professionals. Their treatments are varified from DRAP and regulated by FDA (U.S).