Amazing things to do Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur is an amazing place with rich heritage sites and iconic landmarks. There are many beautiful places to visit here.
Kuala Lumpur has rich heritage and its tourism is well developed. This city has got iconic landmarks, vibrant events and rich religious sites. To completely understand the culture of Kuala Lumpur, you can visit local markets and many local sites. Some of the iconic landmarks of Kuala Lumpur are the most famous twin towers, Batu Caves, botanical gardens and the fascinating local markets.
AMAZING THINGS TO DO - SO FUN
1. Petronas Twin towers: These are the tallest twin structures of the world with 88-storey building. These twin towers are joined by a double-decker sky bridge which is around 58 metres long.
2. Batu Caves: It is a limestone hill which contains three major caves. It is a very important religious site for the Hindus. This is a 100-year old temple and the limestone formations are known to be around 400 million years old.
3. Sultan Abdul Samad Building: It is a unique landmark of KL. It is constructed Moorish styles which was constructed in 1987. This building houses the superior courts of Malaysia i.e. Court of Appeals, High Courts of Malaya, Federal Court of Malaysia.
4. Sunway Lagoon Theme Park: It is located around 15 kms from center of KL. This theme park is fun for all age groups offering watery rides, and many land adventurous activities.
5. Aquarium KLCC: It is one of the largest aquariums of southeast Asia. It has many attractions such as lethal sea snakes, coral fish, seahorses, tiger sharks. It is one of the most attractive sightseeing of KL.
KL is a wonderful place which offers great experience to the tourist. The celebration events are not to be missed here!