5 Ways to Enjoy Bali
Bali, a perfect blend of both modern and the traditional has attracted many tourists for its beautiful nature, pristine water and adventurous water sports
Bali, in Indonesia is one of the most preferred tourist spots in the world. It is notable mainly for its scenic volcanoes, forests, hills, temples, beaches, restaurants and night clubs. Its restaurants offer a wide range of foods from the local Indonesian delicacies to the cuisine from the world over. Visit the official website here
A visit to Bali must surely include these 5 places :
1. Watch the sunset at the stunning Uluwatu temple : This beautiful sea temple is a must visit for its spectacular view of the sunset. Watch the thrilling sunset fire dances or appreciate the intricately designed sculptures at the temple.
2. Taste the delicious cuisine at the restaurants at Seminyak Beach: Chill out at Seminyak’s world class night clubs or go shopping for jewelry or swimwear at the best lifestyle shops. You must try the mouthwatering local or international dishes at the best restaurants here. If you are feeling more adventurous, try your hand at scuba diving or surfing or jet skiing.
3. Have fun with the kids at Waterbom : You should surely visit this amazing water park with your kids. Try some of the thrilling water activities like Euro Bungy, Boomerang, Green Vipers etc. and have a great fun filled time.
4. Feed bananas to monkeys at Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary : It will be interesting and funny to watch the monkeys in action as they are not captivated and free to roam about. You are allowed to offer them bananas and they are usually friendly to approach.
Monkey Forest Sanctuary
5. Watch amazing dance performances at the royal Ubud Palace : Buy tickets to watch the spectacular dances at night amidst the view of the grand palace entrances. The royal palace also is the venue of many international events throughout the year. You are also permitted to take photos and walk through the palace with a well informed guide at your service.
Bali offers a nice mix of both old traditional customs and ultra modern ways of entertainment and cultural activities against the backdrop of its panoramic natural habitats like volcanoes, lush rice fields and ancient temples.