Curated Business Advice From Seasoned Entrepreneurs
We recently interviewed these four seasoned entrepreneurs to get their take on different aspects of business
Dr. James Richardson... navigating the male business world
Navigating the business world where male stakeholders still hold the power, is still hard for women to make headway, especially in funding. James, gives great advice to female entrepreneurs in this podcast, on how to stand up to male stakeholders who wield their power in a negative way.
Female Leaders should hire only male "fans" and James explains how to do this, and what signs to look for.
Dave Liu Wall Street Veteran & Silicon Valley Entrepreneur....explores
- I want to expand my business, what is the best way to get investors interested?
- I have been a solo entrepreneur for a while wearing many hats, I know when my business grows I need to be more of a leader, what kind of skills should I develop?
- I have been in an unfulfilling career and I’m thinking of becoming an entrepreneur, what should be my first steps in order to transition?
- Are there transferable skills from my corporate life to becoming an entrepreneurial startup?
- What is your best advice to women on how to work with male colleagues or stakeholders?
- What skills do women need to work in or start a “tech” or “fintech” business?
Marie Hale .... changing the world of leadership
Marie is changing the way work works. With the mass resignations taking place during COVID, Marie talks about changes in the workforce and how women can start on a whole new path to success.
Marie is a visionary in how the future of work for women will look like.
"Life is not a journey you should take in a canoe!"
Daniel Blue ....funding your business without the banks
Daniel talks about how you can start your business using different methods of finding cash without going to the banks for a business loan. You will discover
- The importance of your personal credit score
- Funding your business with your zero percent interest credit card
- Leveraging good debt to fund your startup or growth
- Profitable systems
- Taking the emotion out of your business to analyze your strengths and weaknesses
Photo courtesy of Unsplash