8 Key Ingredients To Online Success
It doesn't matter if you are a big business or a small business, online success is in your reach.
It is. Yes. But, you want to run a business, right? You want to grow...
I have talked about this before, that there are many businesses expressing frustration that they are not getting found online.
The truth is, they are not the victim. Running a business is a choice, a tiring choice yes, but the rules of business are pretty clear cut.
And the rules of growing your business online are also clear cut.
Here is why it's clear cut. Because 5 years ago, when some of you were too busy to put together a strong foundation of content online, your competitor was. Now your competitor (May not be as good at what they do as you) gets found more online, because they followed the new set of rules that consumers & Google were creating for the future.
Good News, It's not too late.
Here are 8 key ingredients to success in the online world.
1. Ability - Here's the thing, if you don't have the ability, you are not going to be able to satisfy the next key. Whatever it is you are selling online, you need the ability, to express what your are selling. Good? Ok. Next Key.
2. Strong Content - Strong content comes in many forms. Promotions, videos, articles, images are all forms of content. How do you know it's strong content? People react to it.
If a 1000 of the right people read your content, do you get someone to comment, like it, rate it, call you, disagree with you? Whatever content you create, try to form some form of measurement system to make sure it's strong/reactive.
3. Strong Call-To-Action - A Call To Action is an item on your content that makes it easy for the reader that has a reaction to keep going further into your process.
Believe it or not, if you don't ask for the business, or entice the business, many, many people will just keep on going. My Call To Action is to the right of this content appropriately titled, "Reach out to me if you really want to get found online."
4. SEO Optimized - Ok, this is for a much longer lesson, but for the time being, if you create content that people want to react to, it's likely SEO Optimized.
People react to concise clear, easy to follow information. So too do search engines.
5, 6 & 7 Distribution - We have put these three together, because quite frankly, it's HUGELY important, and quite sadly, very few people do these 3 well.
If you don't have critical mass of distribution of your amazing messages to a targeted audience by a trusted source, you are pretty much wasting your breath.
This article, using Klusster will be distributed by tonnes of partners. I can't possibly do it alone. As witty as I am, and even if I beg, I need the help of others to distribute.
Also, I don't want to pay $5 per click to Google or Facebook, so, I have found another way. Yup. Klusster.com, you are looking at it. (Shameless Plug) What if you could get 5, 10, 15 or even 150 people together all helping to deliver your STRONG CONTENT? Wouldn't that be great? Reach out to me, I can help.
Here are the 3 Distribution keys.
1) You have to distribute to a critical mass of people. Strong Distribution.
2) You have to distribute content to the right people. Targeted Distribution.
3) You have to have the content distributed by the right people. Partnerships.
8. Consistency - Oh, if only, I could write one piece of content, and the whole world would knock down my door to do business. If you are not willing to take the time to think about putting together and executing these 8 Keys over and over again, you are in for a tough one.
Here's A Pretty Image To Help You Remember
Want to learn more?
We highly suggest you attend our regularly scheduled Webinars. HERE
Cheers. Oh, and if you don't mind share this article.