Parkway Foot and Back Clinic Physiotherapy
We are respecting our patients and staff with physical distancing being temporarily available for urgent care only. Please call for updates on full service.
Please call our office 905 662-9835 for updates on when Parkway Foot & Back Clinic full-service will be available.
We are a leading Pain Management Clinic in Stoney Creek that includes Physiotherapy, Back Care services, Chiropractic Care, Foot Care and Chiropody, Acupuncture, Massage Therapy, and Shockwave Therapy.
Physiotherapy is a drug-free health care practice. Physiotherapists work in partnership with individuals of all ages to break down the barriers to physical function whether that means working with patients pre and post surgery, helping people come back from illness and chronic disease, injury, industrial and motor vehicle accidents and age-related conditions. Physiotherapists also play an important role in health promotion and disease prevention. Physiotherapy is the treatment of preference for many who suffer from pain whether in the back or neck or joint pain such as hips, knees, ankles, wrists, elbows, or shoulders.
Physiotherapy has proven to be effective in the treatment and management of arthritis, diabetes, stroke and traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury and a range of respiratory conditions offering those afflicted with tools and techniques to acquire and maintain an optimum level of function and pain-free living.
Benefits of Physiotherapy
1. Minimize pain to live an active lifestyle.
2. Customized treatment as no two patients responds the same.
3. Physiotherapy can provide improve confidence. In many cases, due to fear, people choose not to participate where they may have in the past. Physiotherapy can be the difference between staying home or heading out to enjoy the day.
4. Coping with pain can be improved through techniques provided by your physiotherapist.
5. Physio is a medication-free alternative to solving common ailments.
6. Injury can cause not only limited movement but without proper treatment, some injuries can return. Physio can reduce the chances of recurring injury.
7. Physiotherapy has also been known to improve the quality of your sleep. Better sleep means better recovery.
Please contact Parkway Back & Foot Clinic by phone or attached form, and see how Physiotherapy can be a medicine free alternative to a better, more active life.