List of Top Laravel Development Trends That Will Rule in 2021
Laravel has been ruling the software development industry ever since its introduction. Let us learn the Laravel development Trends 2021 to stay in the long run.
Laravel development has been used as a popular web development framework for several years. It is the most sought after framework for web applications in any industry, be it education, arts and entertainment, finance, or IT due to its open-source nature.
Laravel has an MVC structure (Model, View, Controller) that facilitates the work of designers and developers. Some of the top popular websites are built using Laravel, and the MVC structure gives the benefits of a beautiful user interface, as well as clean and easy navigation.
No wonder why business tycoons love to hire Laravel developers for their digital aids.
Even when you are new to Laravel, learning Laravel is not that complicated. There are numerous resources available, and anyone with a basic knowledge of PHP would find Laravel's clean and robust code structure very attractive and efficient.
You can read more about top software development companies here.
Let us begin with discussing the benefits of Laravel.
Benefits of Laravel Application Development
1. Progressive and scalable framework
Laravel is a framework that grows with your business and helps you adapt with scalability. It is a progressive framework with many guides, video tutorials, and a documentation library to systematically grow your application.
Similarly, for savvy developers, Laravel gives you robust tools for dependency injection, unit tests, queues, real-time events, and more. Laravel's support for fast, distributed caching systems, combined with PHP's scalability, makes scalability seamless. Provides the ability to handle millions of requests per month easily.
2. Strong developer community
It is the community that makes the difference. Laravel prides itself on offering a robust and developer-friendly community that spans thousands of developers. Laravel developers have contributed extensively to the advancement of the framework.
The developer community widely uses Laravel to create market-leading websites. With such acceptance throughout the industry, Laravel is a trusted framework for expert developers. Therefore, it is fast, efficient, safe, and reliable.
The interaction of web applications with a database is the need of the moment. Laravel simplifies interaction with databases. There are several databases that support raw SQL, a fluent query builder, and the Eloquent ORM.
4. IOT capacity
Laravel is supported by an active community of developers and is always up to date with the latest trends. Therefore, troubleshooting and bug fixing is not a big hassle for developers, especially experienced ones. Laravel supports IOT using a hardware platform called Arduino.
Authentication and authorization are very simple in Laravel. Almost everything is available immediately. And it's easy to make changes even for non-technical users.
6. Email and SMS integration
Another advantage not found in many other frameworks is that email integration is also very easy and mostly done. Laravel also supports sending SMS.
Laravel is trusted for its security, and its caching mechanism is also up to scratch. Supports popular cache backends like Redis and Memcached out of the box.
8. Handling errors and exceptions
Error and exception handling is always configured for any Laravel project by default. You can also develop specific error pages for various types of errors. That makes for a very convenient user and developer experience. Because developers can rest easy and the website is easy to use.
9. Automation of test work
Unlike many other frameworks, Laravel is built by testing by default. Even developers can configure tests using simple test methods.
10. MVC (model, view, controller)
The MVC pattern is very convenient for developers. Helps maintain clarity of both business logic and user interface code. It is suitable for both developers and designers.
11. Efficient and reliable
Developers around the world highly trust Laravel, and some of the most popular websites are built with it. It is fast, efficient and reliable.
Laravel Application Development Trends 2021
Let's start with the trends that will appeal to everyone to hire a Laravel development company.
1. PHP outsourcing
Many market predictors had an estimate that Laravel will be the most widely used framework in the year 2020. Due to good development and use, Laravel can save a lot of costs in the long run. Thus, many businessmen and entrepreneurs were drawn to Laravel development companies to take advantage of Laravel development services.
2. Object-Oriented Library
Laravel, a PHP framework, has an object-oriented backend library that helps manage big data and heavy processing. Laravel is the only PHP framework that has a pre-installed library.
Apart from this, the pre-installed library is used to authenticate between real and fake data. This function is very useful for security reasons.
3. Innovations in PHP
Due to the strong competition in the market, many other frameworks are adding more functions to their data to be the best. In PHP, too, including Laravel, they are updating all elements to match each other's steps.
You must hire developers online in order to keep your digital aids updated as per the latest trends.
4. Better security
Laravel is a highly developed and secure framework. Provides high-level security against viruses and other cyber threats. As we discussed earlier, Laravel comes with a built-in library that is used for authentication purposes.
Application of Laravel Development
Laravel syntax is elegant and expressive, while web application development takes the form of a smooth and satisfying process. With that said, let's find out where Laravel development services are used.
1. Companies that require enterprise-grade applications. That includes areas such as e-commerce, healthcare, the media, and others whose web pages are heavily trafficked and require data processing. Hassle-free and hassle-free, Laravel fulfills the latter better than other PHP frameworks thanks to Service Container, Event Broadcasting, supported systems, etc.
2. Applications that boast microservices architecture. When it comes to e-commerce, we cannot fail to mention the microservices architecture, which includes a number of modules that work independently. The latter then form a single, high-performance, and scalable application, with everything being achieved through the built-in Lumen framework.
3. Companies that participate in backend data management. This includes CRM platforms and content-oriented application development. There are two ways to go: use the Laravel framework that integrates with an existing CMS or create one from scratch, ensuring scalability.
4. Growing companies. Due to the microservices architecture, Laravel is a good choice for small and medium-sized businesses in terms of scalability. Therefore, building a website with immediate modifications becomes real.
5. Startups and beginners. Being a young web developer, Laravel seems to be an understandable, accessible, fast, and robust framework. It has a huge developer community, some educational projects like Laracasts, free and detailed tutorials, and other helpful tools like Vapor, Lumen, Valet, Spark, and more.
6. IoT infrastructure. Revealing if PHP and IoT have a future together, the answer is "yes." Many Laravel application development companies are aware of this framework's potential for years to come, and certainly now.
7. Outsourcing and Outstaffing. We witness the outsourcing of most software development companies, and PHP development is no exception. However, the global outsourcing market is about to accelerate, and therefore, Laravel is also destined for a more significant attraction.
8. High-level security applications. Security is the overriding feature of any application. With the help of hashed secret words, Bcrypt's hash calculation and organized SQL make this function possible for a Laravel application.
9. Pre Designed applications. In a world where time and money matter, Laravel incorporates many pre-designed applications. In case a similar application needs to be created, a developer can easily use those templates found on the Laravel website.
10. Serverless deployment. Powered by AWS, Laravel Vapor is the platform that provides serverless deployment. With Steam, it is also possible to create, scale, manage and restore databases from the integrated panel.
Now we are at the conclusion, and in this article, you have been through the different Laravel trends in 2020, which will undoubtedly lead your mind to develop your future application using laravel.
The next big step you need to take is to hire dedicated Laravel developers and develop a software solution that will lead your business to new heights.
If you have any other queries or suggestions, feel free to comment below. Till then, that's all folks!