Social Media Marketing World 2017 San Diego, California
Social Media Marketing World 2017 In San Diego, California March 22-24, 2017
Social Media Marketing World 2017
Date: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 to Friday, March 24, 2017
Location: San Diego Convention Center
Address: 111 West Harbor Drive - San Diego, California
Mark Your Calendars for Social Media Marketing World 2017 Conference which is the world's largest social media marketing conference. The event takes place at San Diego Convention Centre in San Diego, California on March 22, 23 and 24, 2017.
You don't want to miss this mega-event where you will join 4,000 fellow marketers that will empower and inspire you with marketing strategies and social media tips at Social Media Marketing World 2017.
- With over 120+ workshops and with 100+ of the world’s leading social media experts discover ideas and strategies that will make a dramatic change in your social media marketing.
- Meet professional experts with connections through social media leading to networking opportunities
Socal Media Marketing World 2017 Is Hosted by Social Media Examiner
- At the opening-night networking party make new connections and connet with your peers at Social Media Marketing World 2017 from over 50 countries
- Engage in social media marketing sessions and workshops from the world's top social media experts including strategies from marketers at dozens of top brands and other platforms.
Fun & Entertainment:
- Enjoy breathtaking views from our waterfront conference venue at San Diego Conference Centre with lots of fun networking events. Don't miss opening-night March 22nd to enjoy the networking party which is held aboard a Naval aircraft carrier the USS Midway the world’s largest ship until 1955! Enjoy the San Diego view from 4-acre flight deck while exploring this huge ship and fly flight simulators all while surrounded by war planes you will network with top social media pros for an unforgettable experience.
Enjoy 120+ keynotes, conference sessions and workshops at Social Media Marketing World 2017
Guy Kawasaki: Guy is the chief evangelist of Canva, an online graphic design tool. He is on the board of trustees of the Wikimedia Foundation and an executive fellow of the Haas School of Business (UC Berkeley). He was also the chief evangelist of Apple. He is the author of The Art of the Start 2.0, The Art of Social Media, Enchantment, and nine other books. Kawasaki has a BA from Stanford University and an MBA from UCLA as well as an honorary doctorate from Babson College.
Mari Smith: Mari is often referred to as “the Queen of Facebook,” and is considered one of the world’s foremost experts on Facebook marketing and social media. She is a Forbes‘ Top Social Media Power Influencer, author of The New Relationship Marketing and coauthor of Facebook Marketing: An Hour A Day. Mari is an in-demand speaker, and travels the world to keynote and train at major events. She is also a recognized Facebook Partner; Facebook hired Mari to teach small business owners at the 2015 Boost Your Business series of live events across the US. Her boutique agency provides consulting and training on Facebook marketing best practices for SMBs and brands. Mari also serves as Brand Ambassador for several top companies.
Scott Monty: Scott is an internationally recognized leader in digital communications, digital transformation, social media and marketing. As CEO and founder of Scott Monty Strategies, he addresses and advises businesses and groups about the power of humanity in business, particularly through digital transformation and strategy. He writes about the changing landscape of business, technology, communications, marketing and leadership at ScottMonty.com, and edits and produces the widely acclaimed weekly newsletter and podcast The Full Monty.