Neostrata launches Tri-Therapy Lifting Serum in PH
Tri-Therapy Lifting Serum launched in the Philippines by Neostrata
American skin care brand Neostrata launched their latest product, the Skin Active Tri-Therapy Lifting Serum, in an event held at the Edsa Shangri-la last September 24, 2019. The event was organized by DMark Beauty Corporation, the exclusive distributor of Neostrata in the Philippines since 1998.
DMark Beauty CEO and Beautypreneur Nikki Tang addressed the symposium of doctors to open the ceremony and conveyed her gratefulness for their presence. “Thank you, not just for the mere support, but for the love and friendship as well.” She was followed by Dr. Ma. Isabel Mangubat, member of the Philippine Dermatological Society, who shared her experience with the Neostrata brand, giving them her seal of approval. “If I am to sign my name and reputation in prescribing these products, I can do so with confidence.”
The event was also graced by the presence of two Neostrata executives, Catherine Muller, Director for International Sales & Marketing and Holly Gray, VP of International Sales, who both flew in from the states just for the product launch. Catherine took to the stage to thank DMark Beauty for their partnership as well as to go into further detail about the new product.
The Tri-Therapy Lifting Serum, the latest in Neostrata’s Skin Active product line, is designed to give skin a smoother appearance, a more even tone, and a firmer, more lifted appearance. The serum is a 3-dimensional solution:
1. It smoothens skin with LMW Hyaluronic Acid, a natural glycosaminoglycan that acts as a moisture sponge to attract water and hydrate the skin’s surface;
2. It volumizes slack skin Neostrata’s patented AMINOFIL®, an amino acid derivative that is used for volume building, plumping and firming the skin’s appearance; and
3. It renews tone with Gluconolactone, a compound naturally occurring in the skin that provides antiaging and gentle exfoliating benefits without sun sensitivity, strengthening the skin’s moisture barrier and leaving it more resilient.
Catherine also teased the future of Neostrata, showcasing their new look and the products they have lined up. Never forgetting where their origins, Catherine went over the fundamental formulation pillars of Neostrata, the basis for all their products, old and new.
1. Design to exfoliate the surface layers of the skin and enhance the turnover process
2. Formulate at the bioavailable pH to maximize the delivery of ingredients
3. Target skin’s supportive matrix for long-term results
Neostrata translates to “new layers”, a fitting name for a brand whose philosophy stems from renewing layers of the skin to get visible results. Neostrata’s slogan, “the Science of Skin Regeneration”, is backed up by their pursuit of clinically proven, tested results.
Once the product presentations were over, event host and society columnist Johnny Litton concluded proceedings with a raffle draw, where the lucky grand prize winner was given an all-expenses paid trip to Neostrata’s laboratory in Princeton, New Jersey.
Neostrata products are available online at DMark Beauty’s official website.
[in Photo, (Left to Right) Neostrata Director for International Sales & Marketing Catherine Muller, Dr. Ma. Isabel Mangubat, DMark Beauty Corp. CEO and Beautypreneur Nikki Tang, Neostrata VP of International Sales Holly Gray]