Reasons to Install PrestaShop Back in Stock Notification Addon
The Prestashop back in stock notification Addon by Knowband permit clients to subscribe to out-of-stock products from their respective product page.
Running short on the stock is frustrating and cannot be ignored especially being an online merchant. Therefore, Prestashop Back In Stock Notification Addon is recommended to online merchants. This addon offers clients an effortless way to know more about the restocking of the products. Also, products can be brought back to your store.
Prestashop back in stock notification
Furthermore, Prestashop Back In Stock Notification Module sends an email notification to the customers when their desired product comes in stock again. Furthermore, this module does send an email notification to the clients who have subscribed to that product. This addon is GDPR complwith iant as well.
Prestashop Product Stock Notification Addon permits store admin to, list all the email id details in Mailchimp, Klaviyo, and SendInBlue email integrator. With the help of this addon, store merchants can remove clients from the list and download the subscriber's list in CSV format.
Features of this Prestashop product stock notification addon:
- The email notifications of the product back-in-stock are sent to the subscribed customers by Prestashop stock alert.
- By selecting the quantity for the same, subscribed clients can receive a low stock alert notification.
- The look and feel of the notification box can be set accordingly by the merchant. Also, store merchants can enter the custom CSS and JS code.
- By setting the email subject line and template content in multiple languages, the online store owner can send low stock alert email notifications.
- The store merchant can download the subscriber list in CSV file format using Prestashop product stock notification addon.
- The module is mobile responsive, theme compatible, SSL compatible and supports multi-store. This Prestashop plugin supports different languages.
Benefits of Prestashop product stock notification addon
1.Keep out-of-stock pages
If out-of-stock product pages are not visible, the concept of back-in-stock email would not even work. Hence, it's important to include an out-of-stock tag on the product. Further, place a "notify me" call to action because of which users will be approached to determine the email address on which they need to get told about the item accessibility once it is back in stock.
Exit popup can be used when the user tries to exit your website to see that the item is unavailable. Furthermore, this popup will ask users to get alerts over their email addresses once the product is back in stock.
2.Prestashop back in stock helps growing the Email List
A large number of your clients might not have subscribed to newsletters or promotional emails. Therefore, when somebody clicks on the "notify me" option, having a newsletter checkbox alongside the email address field can help you grow your email list further.
This way store admin can target users in other email campaigns. This will be beneficial to send back-in-stock alerts as well.
3.Persuasive Subject Line
To attain the attention of your audience, it's important to create a short subject line. Therefore, "Back in Stock," followed by the product name is highly recommended.
A further call to actions like "Grab it ASAP", "Limited Stock Available", "Hurry, selling fast" can be used because these sorts of tags are highly effective in creating urgency.
4.Short and Crisp Email Content
Customers would want to get the item as soon as it is available. Therefore, do not let them waste their time reading the email content. It's recommended to keep just the fundamental data in the body.
To know more about the Prestashop back in stock notification plugin, visit the links below.