Technical & non-technical aspects in developing a Uber like taxi app
In-order to startup an Uber-like taxi app, it is important that entrepreneurs consider the non-technical and technical aspects.
The ride-hailing market seems to be growing at a nominal rate and the new startups seems to have better chances on achieving success if focused on the right locality and niche. According to Statista, based on the current ride-hailing market revenue in top 3 countries - US, India and china, the market revenue is reported to be of $134 billion. Also the average revenue from each user is calculated to be about $174 and this is growing. These statistics will be enough to convince some one to startup a taxi app.
Now we may have a question, Why should i consider what Uber did? This may be a factual question but they have achieved success and constantly looking up for innovations in the industry. Currently Uber is operational in about 75 countries and 600 cities. This leaves the market open for 45000 cities and almost 100 countries across the world to still deploy the ride-hailing business.
In-order to startup a Uber like taxi app, it is important that an entrepreneurs consider the non-technical and technical aspects.
- Registering the company
- Following the legal and the necessary requirements
- Get the first set of wheels and drivers for the business
- Have an off-shore office to maintain all the company activities
- Develop the iOS and Android apps for,
- Dashboards for,
- Have a location accurate app
- Automatic route and fare calculation
- Integrate all the basic and complex features of the ride-hailing giants like Uber, Lyft etc.
The digital apps and dashboards can be developed either from scratch or through ready-made app solutions like Uber clone app.