Cost To Create an On-demand Taxi App Like Uber
Entrepreneurs preparing to develop an advanced ride-hailing app like Uber must be ready to commit a huge investment and spend a lot of time.
Uber has become a household name throughout the world for facilitating instant taxi-bookings to any destination for users at affordable rates. It has had a stronghold in the market despite intense competition.
Entrepreneurs preparing to develop an advanced ride-hailing app like Uber must be ready to commit a huge investment and spend a lot of time. A shortcut to ensure resounding success in the industry is possible by creating an Uber clone app.
What are the factors that directly affect the cost of the development of an Uber clone app?
- The complexity of both basic and premium features included in the Uber-like app.
- The duration of development, that can range from a few weeks to a few months depending on the business requirements of the firm.
- The kind of tech stack used for front-end and back-end development. Various technologies like Kotlin, Swift, Flutter, Node.js, Firebase, and Twilio will be utilized.
- The hourly rate charged by the different team members (UI/UX designers, marketing specialists, finance managers, project managers, mobile app developers (front-end and backend), business analysts, customer support staff, and QA testers). Their rates will vary according to their location.
- The kind of platform the Uber clone app is going to be deployed. It can be deployed on Android or ioS platforms or as a web application.
- Extra expenses have to be incurred for bug-fixing, the issue of software upgrades, maintenance, and technical support.
- Additional costs for adding advanced features like a heat map, preparation of detailed driver reports, route optimization, and forward dispatch.
- The various phases include business analysis, market research, adding the basic features in the Android and iOS apps for passengers and drivers, graphic designing, extensive testing of the Uber like app, launching it officially in the market, and promoting it aggressively across different communication channels.
As seen above, take into account the above-mentioned aspects before procuring the cutting-edge Uber clone app in the market. The total development timeframe will take around 150-200 hours and the total cost of creating the Uber clone depends on the total hours worked by the team members on the project.