Section 8 Company Registration Online Process & Top Consultant
A section 8 company is similar to a trust or society. Get quick online section 8 company registration at affordable price in few working days. Call - 9711101954
Section 8 is a specific type of Microfinance Company. The nature of Section 8 farm is non-profit. It encourages improvement in the area of education, arts, commerce, science, sports, charity, environment protection, religion, social welfare and many more.
Section 8 companies or NGO companies are formed by such entrepreneurs who do not have any profit motive. If the Section 8 Company does generate any profit, the members or shareholders or directors cannot take any profit. Now get best deal of section 8 company registration fees.
Section 8 companies are similar to a trust or society and know the steps of Section 8 Company Registration online procedure with proper way. We offer top CA consultation services for startup company formation and also get tax-compliance at affordable price.
Register a Section 8 Company Online
- Central Govt. License
- AoA & MoA
- All India Validity
- NGO Identification Number
- ROC Fees as per MCA (Ministry of Corporate Affairs)
Procedure of Section 8 Company Registration
Section 8 Company is a non-profit organization involved in the social work for the development of the society and country. Let us know the steps of Section 8 company registration process.
- DSC Application - Apply for the Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) for all of the members of the Section 8 Company.
- Name Application - Section 8 companies should include phrases like society, foundation, council, association, club, academy, charities, federation, organization, chamber of commerce, institute, development and others.
Required Details - The other documents are needed as
Email ID and Mobile number and PAN and Aadhaar.
- Application for license of Section 8 Company registration from Regional Director, MCA (INC-12)
- Section 8 Incorporation Forms should be filed on the Portal of MCA
- Drafting of AoA and MoA to file applications
- PAN, TAN and Bank Account
When Section 8 Company Registration is done to promote science, commerce, art, sports, technology, education, social welfare, social research, charity, religion, protection of environment and others. Once registration procedure is completed successfully, a Section 8 company can do its operations anywhere in India.