Sciatica: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, Prevention & Pain Relief
The pain starts from your sciatica nerve and then continues from your lower back through your hip and buttock and down each leg is termed as sciatica nerve pain
The pain starts from your sciatica nerve and then continues from your lower back through your hip and buttock and down each leg is termed as sciatica nerve pain or sciatica pain.
This pain is chronic and can often be treated through physical therapies, massage treatments e.t.c.
What Causes Sciatica Buttock Pain
The most common cause of sciatica pain is a herniated disc that continuously pressing the sciatica nerve.
Inflammation is also another main cause when the disc degenerates it then releases inflammatory proteins that disturb the sciatica nerve. Similarly, there are many other causes associated with sciatica, like:
- Age is also the factor that contributes to sciatica pain. Most people are influenced by sciatica pain in the age group between 30 and 50 years.
- Being overweight can also put load and pressure on your spine by causing herniated disc, that’s why people with overweight and pregnant women are at greater risk of having sciatica pain.
- Diabetes can also damage your nerve.
- Physical activities like heavy lifting, continuous sitting can also cause disc degeneration.
- Related diseases like arthritis can also cause sciatica pain.
Sciatica Pain Symptoms
Sciatica usually attacks only one side of the lower body, in which people undergoes to following conditions:
- Pain around the infected area.
- Feeling of burning sensation and irritation in the sciatica nerve.
- Numbness, tingling, and muscle weakness in the affected leg or foot.
- The sensation of pain and dullness.
- Feeling trouble when cough or sneeze.
- Lengthen sitting may cause severe symptoms.
- You may have pain in one part of your leg and numbness in another part.
Sciatica Pain Relief
Self-care activities and other home remedies can bring relief to people having sciatica. Like:
- Physical activities like stretching.
- Using hot and cold packs.
- Pain-relieving medications as prescribed by the doctor.
If it isn’t getting back to normal condition your doctor may also recommend medications such as:
- Anti-seizure medications
- Muscle relaxants
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Best Treatment for Sciatica Nerve Pain
If you are looking for the best treatment for sciatica pain without surgeries, Stem Cell Therapy might be the best option. Stem Cell considered the best alternative treatment to surgeries and transplants. Stem Cells have the potential to regenerates dead and damaged cells and tissues by replacing them. Stem cells are anti-inflammatory cells that diminish inflammations, bringing relief to patients suffering from conditions like sciatica, arthritis, lower back pain, neck pain, and many other major diseases.
Stem cells are a remarkably promising treatment approach for patients who are experiencing sciatica nerve pain. Stem cells help to increase the rate of regeneration and the significance of regeneration after undergoing nerve injuries. This research additionally brings the potential of stem cell therapy to treat sciatic nerve injury.
Stem cells are inserted into the sciatica nerve through injection which boosts the capabilities of self-repair and regeneration to heal damaged and injured tissues. Using regenerative cell tissue samples that carry anti-inflammatory qualities to treat the central causes of sciatic pain, no matter whether the nerve itself is damaged or nearby structures, is damaged and affects the nerve.
Get Your Best Stem Cell Treatment From Shifa Rejuvenation Clinic
Shifa Regenerative & Rejuvenation Clinic is a healthcare center in Pakistan that uses stem cell therapy and regenerative medicine to treat excess diseases, including major diseases including neurological disorders and autoimmune diseases.
It is the only pain management clinic and healthcare center in Pakistan providing and dealing with Amniotic and umbilical cord stem cells, and PRP injections. Their treatments are verified by the Drug regulatory agency Pakistan (DRAP) to supply quality treatment to patients. Besides, it is Pakistan’s only Stem Cell Therapy hospital using the treatment methods regulated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), US.
Feel free to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for your queries and consultations.