Achieving Your Personal Game Plan?: 5 Key Factors
This article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, 5 key factors, to consider, in this regard!
While, certain things, are nearly - universal, in terms of what, most people, seek, and want, out of their lives, and the type of person, they will be, many others, are specific, to the individual! We are all different, in a variety of ways, so, each of us, owe - it, to ourselves, to proceed, with objective - introspection, and take the time, and make the effort, to give ourself, a check - up, from the neck - up! It makes sense, to create a personal game plan, in order to effectively, address, our best paths, forward!
1. How important is it, to you?: Unless/ until, you identify, what you feel, is personally, most important, and relevant, to you, it will be impossible, to clearly, begin, the journey, towards, achieving your personal game plan! This process, must be a well - considered, focused one, which makes you, stronger, happier, and more fulfilled. Too often, some people, focus on trying, to, fit - in, when they would be better - off, considering, their best path, forward!
2. Discipline/ commitment: Achieving, and accomplishing goals, nearly always, requires, consistent, discipline, and long - term, commitment! Studies show, for example, one of the primary reasons, most diets, are unsuccessful, is our inability, and/ or, unwillingness, to maintain this effort, in the longer - run, whenever, any convenient, obstacle, may be thrust, in our path!
3. Open - mind: It takes an open - mind, and emphasis, on the ways to achieve, rather than, why one might not, to achieve our personal objectives, etc! Too many people, seem, to demand, a mindset, of, My way or the highway, and refuse to think - outside - the - box!
4. Options and Alternatives: If you hope to maximize the possibility, for success, it's important to consider, various options and alternatives, and, create, more than, merely, one way, but a Plan A, B, C, etc! When, life presents you, with lemons, you can either, become sour, or transform them, to lemonade! It's up to you!
5. Self - confidence; persistence: Will you proceed, with the necessary degree of self - confidence, to trust yourself, in terms of being able to make the best decisions, in a well - considered, timely manner? How will you maintain the amount of persistence, needed, to convert and transform, a set of ideas, and ideals, to the best, personal, game plan?
If you really want to be, the best, you wish to become, will you consider, these 5 key factors? Are you ready, to serve yourself, effectively?
Richard has owned businesses, been a COO, CEO, Director of Development, consultant, professionally run events, consulted to thousands, and conducted personal development seminars, for 4 decades. Rich has written three books and thousands of articles. His company, PLAN2LEAD, LLC has an informative website and Plan2lead can also be followed on Facebook.
Click here for access to full article.