Stay informed with the Forest Hill Keystone Update
At Forest Hill Keystone, we are dedicated to keeping you informed as we navigate the COVID-19 situation and its effects on the real estate market.
We have created a summary to outline how our exceptional realtors will help you through the next few weeks.
Key points to keep in mind:
FHK Service Pledge:
- We are here for you
- We are conducting Business as usual
- Reach out anytime!
- Industries and local businesses temporarily shut down
- Stock market is volatile
Real Estate Market
- We believe having a place to call home is one of life’s greatest blessings
- The lease market is still strong
- Bank of Canada rates are at an all-time low and we have great partnerships with mortgage professionals that can help you navigate this
- Guided tours of homes via video
- Use electronic signatures to complete all real estate transactions with no cost to our clients
- Up-to-date market advice through virtual meetings and calls
- Deposits on a property can be accepted through wire transfers
- Zoom meetings and consultations for our valued clients
- Access to industry experts to successfully complete transactions (mortgage specialist, lawyers, accountants, home inspectors)
What Sellers Need to Know:
- Available for virtual consultations
- Virtual advertising/video for our listings
- Offer 3D walk throughs
- Cancellations of open houses
What Buyers Need to Know:
- Mortgage experts who offer pre-approvals
- Guided virtual showings
We are open for business and to support you through this time. Please contact us to discuss your real estate needs 289-670-1111.
We will provide the service you have become accustomed to as we navigate the COVID-19 changes.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.