The benefits of having your Bars run.
The benefits of having an Access Bars session and what it may do for you.
Some time ago I wrote an article, "What is Access the Bars?" I wrote a couple of articles on experiences that my clients have had as well. Today I want to write an article on some of the benefits that you could experience from having a session.
The most notable and immediate experience that most people notice is a feeling of deep relaxation and a feeling of space. Many clients that I have had served often doze off on my table. And to me that is the highest compliment that I can receive. My client 'Tony' was in quite a state of distress and still managed to doze off during his session. So again, feeling very relaxed is a benefit.
Before self-isolating started I had a client that had suffered a concussion a few years back. (I found this out AFTER the session.) Before her session started I could see that her energy level was very low. She was almost lethargic. Again, during the session she dozed off a little. When the treatment was done, she hopped off the table, her eyes were very clear, her energy was very high and she told me about the concussion she had suffered and from that she suffered a tight, nagging tightness along the back of her head and her energy dropped quickly throughout the day. The discomfort in her head was gone and her energy was high. I checked in with her a couple of days later and then a couple weeks later and she was still doing well.
So those are 3 benefits so far. Reducing distress and bringing a sense of peace and relaxation, raising your energy and pain relief.
And as you will see below, there are a multitude of other benefits that you and your loved ones could experience:
- It reduces tension in the mind and body.Can reduce the stress caused by daily life.
- Can reduce the stress caused by daily life.
- Reduces extreme anger and anger tendencies.It can clear the energetic blockages created by your body through feelings such as anger, fatigue, and burnout.
- It can clear the energetic blockages created by your body through feelings such as anger, fatigue, and burnout.
- Allows you to have a more balanced mood.
- Reduces psychological disorders. (Schizophrenia, etc...)
- Can minimize the sadness of life.
- Can reduce depression and bring the joy back to your life.
- It helps to eliminate your fears, phobias and concerns.
- Can reduce the speed of aging in the body.
- Can disrupt destructive thoughts. (Suicidal Tendencies)
- Helps to silence unnecessary thought dialogues which take place in your head.
- Creates a sense of peace, confidence, and well-being.
- It makes you feel relaxed and energetic.
- Enables you to create a wider acceptance environment for yourself and others
- Enables you to use more of the energy you are currently using for yourself.
- Helps overcome learning situations such as Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
- Increased focus, reasoning, problem-solving, more enjoyment of life, easier execution, more capacity, and physical ability, increased awareness and spiritual development.
- Helps to eliminate the restrictions you put on yourself, allowing you to make room for more possibilities in every aspect of your life and attract opportunities to you.
I myself love to have my Bars Run and generally what I experience is a clearer mind and lighter feeling overall.
If you or someone you know would like to experience any of the benefits listed above, please do not hesitate to contact me. If I am not in your area or able to get to you I will do my best to find a practitioner in your area.
And I'd like to finish by saying, Your well-being IS my business!
Peter J. Gosciola ~ The Born-Again Energist