Do Not Build a Klusster $%!#%
Klusster allows groups of business to get together and deliver more content, more cost effectively to a truly engaged audience than any other option online.
Yes, people actually want to hear what your business has to say!
If your group of businesses fails in to satisfy some very LOGICAL practices, you will have a Klusster #$%#!! (And we all know what that is)
Here are 5 things to avoid when building a Klusster
1) DON'T Put half an effort into the content being contributed into a Klusster eMag. As a business, you need to respect the value of what you are putting forth to the highest standards possible.
2) DON'T invite businesses into your Klusster that don't truly respect social media. Also avoid inviting businesses that have third party social managers that don't respect marketing and smart social media.
3) DON'T socially share content unless you have read the article AND it fits within the expected messages of your social audience.
4) DON'T bring in a Klusster Member to the group unless they totally understand the concepts of GOOD CONTENT CREATION, STRONG TEAMWORK & GOOD SOCIAL MEDIA.
5) DON'T work with miserable people. Honestly, why?