Klusster Team Alerts
Klusster Team Alerts make it easier for a team or staff to educate the public with quality content from a business.
Content is King.
These days, as the internet continues to grow with information, we understand businesses need content to tell the story to customers, to build trust, to position their company as thought leaders in an industry.
More often than not, a company staff can also benefit from educating their audience with content produced by the business.
We also know, that companies need a way to get this valuable content out there!!
Introducing Klusster Team Alerts
Klusster Team Alerts allows businesses to amplify their reach by engaging their Staff and other Team members in sharing their content from a single destination.
What if you could create ONE blog and have 10, 20 or even 100 people helping you get your message out?
Here's how it works:
STEP #1 - Invite your staff/team to create an account on Klusster.
STEP #2 - Invite them to be part of your team through the "My Team Members" section on Klusster
- When a business adds an email,Team Members will automtacially receive an invite.Team members simple click on the link from the invite email, login (if they are not already) and become part of the content distribution team.
- Team members simple click on the link from the invite email, login (if they are not already) and become part of the content distribution team.
What does the Team Alert like?
- Weekly, all confirmed team members will receive 2 "Team Alert" emails (Mon and Thurs mornings), notifying them of the latest content from the business.Directly from the email, team members will have a 2 click process to share this to the social media platform of their choice - quickly and easily!
- Directly from the email, team members will have a 2 click process to share this to the social media platform of their choice - quickly and easily!
- To share content, the team member simply clicks on the social icon from their TEAM ALERT EMAIL and follows the sharing system of the respective social media.
If the Team member decided to share the article to their Facebook timeline, by clicking the Facebook icon from the email, the next screen they would see on their phone is the screen creating the Facebook post of this article:
After including some custom text for the post, and clicking [Post] on FB, the article is now posted to this team member's Facebook timeline:
Lead Generation ???
a) Leads to the business owner.
Each Klusster article includes a Call-to-Action or Lead Form. This form is customized by the author when they create the article to encourage their readers to reach out for a specific reason.
When a reader fills in this form, this is considered a lead.
The Default is that the Author receives an email, notifying them that they have a lead, with all of the details from the form, and they can follow-up right away from there. Additionally, the lead information is also captured in a table that the Author can reference at a later date, and can export all leads to a .csv file that can be imported to other CRM applications.
To view your lead table, click on "My Leads" in the drop-down menu from your profile photo in the nav bar (top right of your screen). Your lead table will look something like this (Note: you can scroll to the right to view more details):
b) Assign Leads To Your Team!!
There are numerous scenarios where it would make sense that the lead should actually go to the team member who shared the lead rather than to the account/person who wrote the content.
For Example: A company has a team of 10 sales people. The company creates content for the sales team to share to their social audiences on LinkedIn and Facebook. The content is informative to their audiences, builds trust with their audience, and some people in the team member's audience fill in the Call-to-Action/Lead Form as a result.
In this case, it makes sense that the lead should go to the person who shared the content (the sales person) rather than to the Account who wrote the content (the company main account).
With Klusster - this is easy to do!
There is a simple toggle in the content editor that the author of the content can select, when creating that article, to assign the lead to their team members who share the content.
When the author of the article selects the team member as the one who will see responses from the CTA/Lead form, the team member will receive an email with all the details of the lead immediately after the form is filled in, and the team member will have their own Lead Table with all of the leads they have generated as a result of sharing the content their company has created for them.
Create ONE publication for the entire team.
The Klusster Team Alerts program is a simple and cost effective way to help a team get easier access to content to grow business.