Actionable Insights Into ISO 9001 Certification in Kuwait
ISO 9001 deals with Quality Management System.
Did you know that Kuwait has the sixth largest oil reserve in the whole world that accounts for 10% of the total world reserve? The State of Kuwait is one of the most flourished economies of the world and the Kuwaiti Dinar is the highest valued currency in the world declared by World Bank.
With this enormous statistics and financial hugeness it becomes very essential to discuss ISO 9001 certification in Kuwait. ISO 9001 standard is a global Quality Management System (QMS) standard set up by International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
International Organization for Standardization (ISO) was founded in the year 1947 and currently it has members from across 167 countries. It has been going head strong right from its inception; it has published 22,000 standards till date and one among them is ISO 9001 (Quality Management System).
Details about ISO 9001
ISO 9001 deals with Quality Management System which aims at increasing the process quality and enhances customer satisfaction. The latest and the updated version of the standard were published in the year 2015, hence it is also known as ISO 9001:2015.
In other words if an organization is ISO 9001 certified it means that the products and services offered by the organization is complied with international standards and can be used as an indicator by customer to trust their quality.
ISO 9001 is the most basic and compatible ISO standard used widely, this standard can be used by any organization irrespective of its size and nature of operation.
Implementation of ISO 9001
The implementation process for ISO 9001in Kuwait is a several step procedure which I will be highlighting below.
1. Management Engagement: The most important thing in ISO 9001 implementation is engagement of higher management, until the higher authorities get convinced it is impossible to implement it.
2. Defining Scope: In the next step you need to define the scope which means the area of your business that need implementation.
3. Choosing a consulting body: This is one of the most important parts because a certification body plays an important role in getting genuine certification for your organization. If you are unsure about a good certification body, check out one of the best ISO certification consulting body.
4. Review of process: In this step the consulting body reviews the process manuals and checks the area that complies with ISO 9001 standard and the areas which need improvement.
5. Application: After the process review the shortcomings are removed and implemented in the process.
6. Final Audit: After reviewing and applying all the processes the final audit is done by the certification bodies.
7. Certification: Once a final audit report has been prepared the organization is then certified with ISO 9001.
ISO 9001 has two types of validity; first is one year and second is for three years provided there are yearly surveillance audits.
By now you would have got an overall idea of ISO 9001 specifications and the steps for implementation of the same.
Fact: There are around one million organization in over 170 countries that have been ISO 9001 certified.
ISO 9001 is one of the most basic and compatible standard that can be implemented with all the other ISO standards and it is one of the most popular standard because it can be used by every organization irrespective of its size and nature of operation. In the same way there are other ISO certifications in Kuwait which can help organization largely.
If you want your organization to get ISO 9001 certified you must know that International Organization for Standardization only sets standards but doesn’t provide certificates.
Having said that in this case you need a good consulting body as mentioned above for the implementation part. Finecert is one such emerging leading global organization that has expertise in getting your organization ISO certified.
Finecert has multiple overseas operations in countries like South Africa, Nigeria, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, Lebanon, Bahrain, Jordan, UAE and many more providing ISO 9001, 27001, 45001, 14001, 22000, HACCP certification, CE mark certification services.
We have a team of highly trained ISO consultants that can solve any of your ISO query. We employ an economical cost approach in dealing with our clients and provide them with the best services.
If you have any queries related to implementing of ISO standard for your organization you can drop in your query or request a quote at email@example.com.