How To Check Uae Visa Status Online - Masgroupe
Here's how the customer can check UAE residence visa status online through the Masgroupe platform.
A visa is an extremely important document for ex-pat residents in the UAE. Not only does it certify your legitimacy as a resident, but it is also required if you need to lease an apartment or find a villa for rent in Dubai, apply for a dependent's visa, and more.
Thankfully, Masgroupe helps customer to deal with the UAE Government which have an official portal to help you access visa-related services. To check your UAE resident visa validity using this method, you need your passport number.
It's easy to confirm the validity of your residency with these UAE visa-check online services
Here's how the customer can check UAE residence visa status online through the Masgroupe platform. This is also the service you need to use if you are searching for "Dubai visa check by passport number".
• Visit the portal: https://smartservices.ica.gov.ae/echannels/web/client/default.html#/fileValidity
• Select "Change Language" and click on English
• Click on the "Passport Information" tab
• Select "Visa" or "Residency" depending on your visa type
• Enter your passport number and passport expiry date
• Select your nationality from the dropdown menu
• Check the captcha checkbox before you click on the search tab
If the information you provided is correct, the page will display all your visa details including the UAE visa expiry date.
CHECK UAE VISA STATUS USING GDRFA PORTAL
The General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) is tasked to deal with and respond to all UAE visa-related rules, applications, queries, and concerns. So far, only Dubai has a separate portal that allows you to check your UAE visa status online.
GDRFA DUBAI WEBSITE
Masgroupe confirms visa status wherever you want, whenever you want with a Dubai visa status check
If a customer living in Dubai, then how the customer can check UAE visa status using the GDRFA website.
• Visit the link: http://www.gdrfa.ae/portal/pls/portal/INIMM_DB.DBPK_VISAVALIDITY.Query_VisaValidity
• Select "Residence Validity" from the drop-down menu as the service you seek for your UAE visa inquiry
• Enter your residence file number using your year of issue. You can find the residence file number on the visa page in your passport.
• Next, enter your first name, as per your passport and select your gender
• Specify your correct date of birth in the dd-mm-yyyy format