What is Memory Foam Pillows and How to Wash?
A memory foam pillow is best washed by hand. Solid memory foam pillows can be easily cleaned by simply running light warm water over them until it comes out cle
Start typing here! You can add more paragraphs, images, videos, and more by clicking the icons in the toolbar!
Memory foam pillows are made using memory foam. It’s important to note that there are multiple types of memory foam, and memory foam can be combined with other types of foams, or gels which have resulted in the hundreds of memory foam pillows in the market.
Type of Memory Foam Pillow
- Traditional Memory Foam Pillow: They are of comparatively low height, rectangular pillows that are cut to size and are single-piece pillows. Supported the kind of edge they need – the only seamed edge or double seamed edge – they provide support to the neck, spine, and shoulders.
- Contour Memory Foam Pillow: This is a literal block of foam that features a refined groove and two rides that run horizontally from one side to the opposite. Folks with neck pain like contoured memory foam pillows.
- Gel-infused Memory Foam Pillow: It is infused with a gel that aids the right heat dispersion and helps sleep cool. It's an ideal answer for everybody who likes to sleep cool as they don’t get to worry about heat retention with gel-infused memory foam pillows. Gel-infused foam is additionally anti-microbial, which makes it a superb selection for sleepers that suffer from allergies.
- Wedge Memory Foam Pillow: A wedge pillow is employed to elevate the upper or lower body to help improves circulation, scale back snoring, and relieves pressure on sensitive areas. Wedge pillows are typically the merchandise of memory foam, with a triangular type that stays in situ higher than traditional pillows.
- Cervical Memory Foam Pillow: A proper fitting cervical pillow can assist you to keep up the standard cervical curve whereas sleeping on your back, allowing your muscles and ligaments to relax and regain their ancient length. Analysis suggests that a pillow with smart cervical support can facilitate relieve neck pain and improve sleep.
8 Healthy Sleeping Habits
- Set a reliable sleep plan: Always stick to the schedule, and try to sleep at the same time daily and awake at the same time. This will set your body clock.
- Do the same rituals daily before falling asleep: Do something very similar consistently before sleep time. Like taking a shower, reading books, or tune in to music. Your pre-sleep action should be relaxing so your body realizes when it’s an ideal opportunity to rest.
- Exercise Regularly: Ensure that you do exercise regularly and keep in mind that you do it two hours before sleep time. However, or it could be hard to doze off.
- Keep a Healthy and balanced diet: Dinners not long before sleep time may make it hard to fall asleep. However, a little snack not long before sleep time will in general promote sleep.
- Avoid Caffeine and Nicotine: Caffeine and nicotine are energizers that meddle with sleep. These two components will lead to restless sleep.
- Avoid Alcohol: While alcohol may slow down brain activity and promote sleep. But it will interfere with sleeping during the night and will cause you to wake up frequently.
- Keep Your Naps Short: If you take a nap later in the afternoon then surely it is going to interfere with your sleep at night. If you are very much in need of a nap then keep it shorter than 30 minutes.
- Avoid TV/Mobile or any other gadgets: Stop using your gadgets 1 hour before you sleep. These gadgets emit rays that make it difficult to fall asleep and also interfere with the sleeping cycle.
And the most important thing you need to do is provide yourself with a suitable environment for sleep. We all know how important the environment of the room for falling asleep is. Everyone requires a certain environment to fall asleep and you all need to make it a point to prepare a suitable environment for sleep.
How to Use?
Memory foam pillows are available in many various styles, and sometimes square measure designed with a curve. This can be because of most memory foam pillows being designed for facet or back sleepers. It's not suggested that abdomen sleepers use cervical contour memory foam pillows because it won't offer you the support to your spine needed since the contours were designed for the rear of the pinnacle. But not all memory foam pillows square measure contour pillows. A good example is that the Sleepsia Pillow which may be utilized by all form of sleepers, and is formed of gel infused, open cell memory foam for optimum support whereas you sleep!
How to Wash?
It is extremely counseled to not machine wash memory foam because it encompasses a high probability to destroy the froth. You ought to continuously follow the care directions that keep company with your pillow as these are provided based mostly off testing by the makers. Normally, you'll take away the pillow cowl, and wash it if there square measure any surface stains. To scrub the froth, you ought to be able to run it below slow, cool water while not uses of detergents to undertake removing any wetness which will are absorbed. Then to dry, keep it elevated, and out of direct daylight for a number of hours.
When it involves comfort and quality sleep, the worth mustn't be a relating to the problem. It ought to be noted that whereas memory foam pillows will price an equivalent or over competitive ancient pillows. The memory foam pillows provide a range of advantages that ancient pillows do not provide. The memory foam pillows retain kind associate degrees have an extended life than ancient pillows. Once you compare the prices of various pillows, together ponder the value of exchange pillows over the lifetime of the memory foam pillow. Once you add this worth to the other benefits of sleeping on a memory foam pillow, you will see but well the advantages add up.
As a Final Observation,
All these sleeping habits aren't terribly tough to adopt. It’ll for certain take your time however step by step you may be able to overcome the challenges. And it's necessary to form an appropriate atmosphere for your sleep before falling asleep. Sleeping hygiene includes bedding, mattresses, and pillows. Memory foam orthopedic cervical pillow promotes sleep as they're extremely soft. And also the moment you rest your head on Sleepsia memory foam pillow you're certain to doze off. The correct selection is an orthopedic pillow for neck pain.