How to Print a Saved and Protected PDF File?
Start typing here! You can add more paragraphs, images, videos, and more by clicking the icons in the toolbar!
Here is a sample PDF file that anyone can download and view but is protected from printing. If you open the file inside Adobe Acrobat Reader or any other PDF viewing application, the print option is disabled as shown in the above screenshot.
1. Google Search will reveal many software tools, free and paid, that promise to unlock protected PDFs. You don't really need to install any software as Google Drive itself can remove print restrictions from PDFs.
2. Go to drive.google.com and download the secure PDF. Now double-click the uploaded file inside Google Drive to open it inside the built-in file viewer.
3. After that, click the "Print" icon in the preview window and a System Print dialog box will appear. You can now send the secure PDF file to any of your printers without having to type a password.
How to permanently open protected files?
In our previous example, we were able to print a secured PDF successfully through Google Drive but our original file still had the same print restrictions. If you want to permanently unlock the PDF and remove all print restrictions, follow these steps:
• Upload the PDF to Google Drive and double-click to open the file.
• Click the print icon inside Drive Previewer and the print window will pop up.
• Press the Cancel button to close the print window and click the down arrow to download the PDF file from Drive to your desktop.
How to print a password-protected PDF?
1. Start the application: A-pdf Password Security
2. Select the option Single PDF Documents Security and press the Next button>, the file list window will open.
3. Clicking Browse ... to open the PDF file will be decrypted
4. You can choose by selecting Add Security. Select "Use a password or restriction", and set the allowed print value to "None."
5. Clicking the "Save" or "Save As ..." button to set the security for PDF files
6. This webinar will give you a product overview and an understanding of how easy it can be used!