Glioma Diagnosis Market Size will Escalate Rapidly in the Near Future
Based on end-user, the global glioma diagnosis market can be segmented into hospitals & clinics, diagnostic imaging centers, c
Glioma: A Common Type of Brain Tumor That can be Fatal
• Glioma is a common type of tumor originating in the brain, which is formed in glial cells. Glial cells are cells in the brain, which surround and support neurons in the brain including astrocytes, oligodendrocytes, and ependymal cells.
• Glioma can affect functioning of the brain and it can be fatal, depending on its location and severity of tumor
• Glioma is of different types: astrocytomas, brain stem gliomas, ependymomas, mixed gliomas (oligo-astrocytomas), oligodendrogliomas, and optic pathway gliomas
• Headache; seizures; numbness; weakness in the arms, the face, or the legs; and personality changes are some of the major symptoms observed in patients with glioma
• Risk factors for the development of glioma range from old age (more common in adults between 45-65 years of age) and radiation exposure to family history of glioma
• Various diagnostic methods are available for detection of glioma. Depending on severity of the disease, different types of treatments or therapies are suggested to patients.
Request a PDF Brochure - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=75851
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Glioma Diagnosis Market
• Advancements in brain tumor diagnosis and growing prevalence of brain cancer are some of the major factors fueling the global glioma diagnosis market
• For instance, as per the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), around 23,820 adults in the U.S. were diagnosed with primary cancerous tumors of the brain and the spinal cord in 2018. Brain tumors accounted for 85% to 90% of all primary CNS (central nervous system) tumors in the country in the year.
• Combination of most advanced diagnostic scanning techniques and rising awareness regarding various types of brain tumors are some of the major factors responsible for growth of the global glioma diagnosis market
• Moreover, growing human exposure to radiations in recent times is leading to high rate of incidence of the brain cancer. This is another factor driving the global glioma diagnosis market.
Request a Sample of Glioma Diagnosis Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=75851
Higher Costs of Diagnosis Hamper Global Market
• Cost of diagnosis of the brain tumor is very high and it is unaffordable for patients in several developing countries. This high cost can adversely impact the global glioma diagnosis market.
• Regrowth of tumor after treatment and surgery in several cases and adverse effects of chemotherapy are also projected to hamper the global market for glioma diagnosis during the forecast period
Primary Tumor Type Segment Dominates Global Market
• Based on tumor type, the global glioma diagnosis market can be bifurcated into primary tumors and secondary tumors
• The primary tumors segment can be sub-divided into astrocytomas, ependymomas, brain stem gliomas, oligodendrogliomas, mixed gliomas, and others
• The primary tumors segment dominates the global glioma diagnosis market, as primary tumors are more prevalent across the world
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Glioma Diagnosis Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=75851
Low-grade Gliomas a Promising Grade Segment
• In terms of grade, the global glioma diagnosis market can be segmented into low-grade gliomas, high-grade gliomas, and recurrent high-grade gliomas
• Low-grade gliomas is expected to be the most lucrative segment in the next few years, due to availability of more treatment options and early detection of tumors of low grade
PET Scan Segment Witnesses Strong Growth
• In terms of diagnosis test, the global glioma diagnosis market can be classified into neurological exams, computed tomography (CT) scan, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), positron emission tomography (PET) scan, biopsy, electroencephalography (EEG), and others
• The MRI segment accounted for a major market share in 2018. The PET scans segment is estimated to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period, owing to better sensitivity and higher rate of precision offered by MRI for glioma diagnosis
Hospitals & Clinics a Dominant End-user Segment
• Based on end-user, the global glioma diagnosis market can be segmented into hospitals & clinics, diagnostic imaging centers, cancer research institutes, and others
• The hospitals & clinics segment dominated the global glioma diagnosis market in 2018, owing to the large number of admissions of cancer patients at hospitals and availability of advanced equipment at hospitals and clinics
Enquiry before Buying Glioma Diagnosis Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=75851
North America to Lead Global Market for Glioma Diagnosis
• In terms of region, the global glioma diagnosis market can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
• North America dominated the global glioma diagnosis market in 2018, due to high prevalence of brain tumor in the region, growing radiation exposure, and availability of advanced diagnostic devices in the region
• Asia Pacific is likely to be a more promising market for glioma diagnosis in the next few years, due to large geriatric population, the large number of patients with cancer, and rise in awareness regarding diseases and their diagnosis in the region. As per a study published by NCBI in September 2011, the rate of prevalence of primary brain tumors in China was 24.56 per 100,000 people in 2006.
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. The firm scrutinizes factors shaping the dynamics of demand in various markets. The insights and perspectives on the markets evaluate opportunities in various segments. The opportunities in the segments based on source, application, demographics, sales channel, and end-use are analysed, which will determine growth in the markets over the next decade.
Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers, made possible by experienced teams of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants. The proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques we use always reflect the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in all of its business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453