What Choices do I have to fight the Flu Season Bug?
The conventional methods of battling the Flu Season is a flu Shot, yet more and more we hear people getting sick despite having the shot.
Reports indicate that about 70% of people who had the flu shot don’t get the flu. So what about the other 30%?
Getting the current seasons flu shot has become a controversial discussion. Some thought is it brings on the symptoms of the flu. Others may be concerned about the substance used in the flu shot.
How to fight the Flu Bug this season
The Flu Bug
As an alternative you could use a more natural approach to boost your immunity against this year’s influenza.
It is made from the current influenza strain for 2018 that is used in the vaccine, but in a natural homeopathic form.
The Flu Kit aids in preventing the flu and its related symptoms, and there are no side effects.
The Flu Kit includes 6 single dose vials of homeopathic pellets, to be taken once a month for six months.
The cost is $20 including tax.
How to Get the Flu Kit
To purchase and arrange pickup of your natural Flu Kit, you need to first contact Meghan Manzo, Homeopath; either by calling 905-906-8009 or complete the form below...
Meghan will have your kit ready at the clinic in Hamilton.
Lococo Wellness Clinic - 2200 rymal Road East, Hanon, On. L0R1P0
Lococo Wellness Clinic
Ways to boost your immune system are taking vitamin C and D
Vitamin D is something most Canadians lack due to the season changes and not enough natural sunlight. It is great for bone health and building up your immune system.
Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is necessary for the growth, development and repair of all body tissues. It's involved in many body functions, including formation of collagen, absorption of iron, the immune system, wound healing, and the maintenance of cartilage, bones, and teeth.
Visit Meghans Website to see others ways homeopathic medicine can benefit conditions and symptoms naturally