Pashmina: How To Wear It Over An Evening Dress
Pashmina will always be a game for this experimental fashion. The top sustainable brand in the fashion & handloom industry inspire people to wear pashmina shawl
Pashmina is a fashionista's delight for the ones who absolutely love to blend ethnic with modern wear. Pashmina will always be a game for this experimental fashion. The top sustainable brands in the fashion and handloom industry inspire people to dawn pashmina shawls with almost every piece that they wear. From such inspirations emerges our today's blog where we are going to talk about pairing and styling an exclusive pashmina with an evening dress.
- Hang it loose: If you are wearing a dark maroon long evening dress with long sleeves and a V neckline, styling a pashmina would enhance your very look. Wear a necklace to fill up the exposed skin while you take the pashmina and wrap it around your shoulders loosely to give it a casual look. When at a winter event, this look is perfect for keeping you warm and helping you to look stylish. However, do not forget to wear a pashmina that has a contrasting colour against the maroon dress.
- Sling it around: Knee-length or calf-length evening dresses are a great choice for a cocktail party. You can use a simply gorgeous pashmina shawl to change your look and make the dress look much better. Wear the dress, take a hand clutch and sling the pashmina around your neck. You can increase or decrease the loop as per your convenience.
- Go 'knotty': Ethnic dresses look out-of-the-world when accessorized with a pashmina. Long floral ethnic dresses look elegant and chic. Use a pashmina to tie a loose knot around your neckline and let it hang loose. You can put a brooch right on the knot to add some dazzle.
- Simply wrap it: Take the pashmina and wrap it on your shoulders and tuck the two ends behind your hands. If you fear that it will slip away from its place, then secure the pashmina on your shoulders by using two safety pins from under the dress. This looks traditional and is quite easy to adorn.
- Pleat and pin: On many occasions, you would crave a neat and tidy look. For this, you need to make long pleats of the pashmina and throw them over any one shoulder. Pin it right over there and adjust the pleats neatly. Take the other end and wrap it around your hand. You are good to go!
- Hang it down: Take the pashmina and pin it on one shoulder. Let it hang down exhibiting the intricate thread-work. Get hold of the other end of the pashmina and pin it casually to your waist. This prevents it from touching the ground and making it dirty while giving you the perfect look.
Several brands sell handloom items in India but not all of them sell original or authentic items. So, make sure to buy pashmina only from the top and most trusted handloom brands in India to get a genuine product.