How Do You Know if In-Home Nursing is Right for You?
Do you have questions about in-home nursing? Not sure if it’s the right fit for your lifestyle? There’s an easy way to find out…
Like many things in life, deciding whether in-home nursing is the right fit for your lifestyle and needs is incredibly personal. You can read all the booklets in the world, but nothing will replace a one-on-one conversation with a professional.
At Promyse Home Care, we offer a complimentary consultation with you and your loved ones. A certified nurse will meet with you and review all aspects of your health, including:
- How geographically close your current caregiving options are: Do you live far from family? What resources do you currently rely on?
- What options are available for helping to navigate the health care system, including being available for support and as an advocate during doctor’s appointments.
- What types of tasks you or your loved ones have difficulty managing, and why (chronic pain, declining health, etc.).
We can help with those everyday tasks that just have to get done.
- Whether respite care is a good option to help keep your support network healthy and avoid burn out.
- Addressing the guilt associated with not being able to assist with necessary daily tasks like housekeeping, meal preparation, and grocery shopping.
- Reviewing recent changes in health, including hospital visits and new medications.
We take the time to review all your medical history.
- Determining whether live-in caregiving is an option worth considering when your family is unable to assist for longer periods of time.
- Matching you with an in-home caregiver that meets your needs, and that you get along with!
- And, of course, discussing the family dynamic and how to involve loved ones.
We ensure your family is involved every step of the way!
Promyse Home Care provides compassionate elder care with in-home nursing services that help seniors stay healthy at home.