What are the effects of Self Isolation?
The picture says it all.
This time of self-isolation may be difficult for a lot of people. Especially those that are self-isolating on their own, meaning that they are physically by themselves.
And though we are blessed with technology that allows us to talk on the phone and even video conference, there is something to be said about 'in person' interactions, feeling the person's energy, their vibe. With that crucial part missing I feel that it could lead to anxiety and / or depression for a lot of people.
I recently read an article that speaks about The risks of social isolation. The article was published in May of 2019, well before this mandated self isolation has been forced upon us because of the Novel Corona Virus. In the article it talks about people that were cutting themselves off from friends and family and the effects therein. Imagine now.
So during this time of great uncertainty it saddens me that I am not able to use my gifts to help people. What I do requires me to be with you in person and lay my hands upon you.
And when this time of physical distancing is finally done I know some people will still be feeling the effects of their isolation.
Having your Bars Run is an excellent way to bring your body, mind and energy back into balance.
Because many of you are unable to earn during this time, when the physical distancing ordinace is finally lifted I will be offering a 32% savings for 32 days so that all of you will be able to take advantage of having your Bars run and bring yourselves back to or better than you were before this all started.
If you would like to know more, please feel free to reach out to me and we can have a conversation.
In the meantime, below is a list of other benefits that you could experience:
- -It relieves the tension in mind and body.
- -Can reduce the stress caused by daily life.
- -Can minimize the sadness of life.
- -Reduces extreme anger and anger tendencies.
- -It can clear the energetic blockages created by your body through feelings such as anger, fatigue, and burnout.
- -Allows you to have a more balanced mood.
- -Reduces psychological disorders.
- -Can reduce depression and bring the joy back to your life.
- -It helps to eliminate your fears, phobias and concerns.
- -Can reduce the speed of aging in the body.
- -Can disrupt destructive thoughts.
- -Helps to silence unnecessary thought dialogues which take place in your head.
- -Creates a sense of peace, confidence, and well-being.
- -It makes you feel relaxed and energetic.
- -Enables you to create a wider acceptance environment for yourself and others.
- -Eliminates the restrictions you put on yourself, allowing you to make room for more possibilities in every aspect of your life and attract opportunities to you.
- -Enables you to use more of the energy you are currently using for yourself.
- -Helps overcome learning situations such as Attention -Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
- -Increased focus, reasoning, problem-solving, more enjoyment of life, easier execution, more capacity, and physical ability, increased awareness and spiritual development.
Peter J. Gosciola ~ Your well-being IS my business.