Top Health Benefits Of Dry Fruits
Dry fruits are an excellent way to munch on something when you want a snack.
They are a rich source of dietary essentials like proteins, vitamins, fiber, minerals, etc. They are an excellent way to substitute your high-calorie snacks.
Each and every dry fruit has some health benefits to offer, Dry fruits make for a healthy snack option and you need to have some dry fruits every day.
Benefits Of Particular Dry Fruits:
1. Almonds – Rich in antioxidants, high in vitamins and minerals, and also have zero cholesterol.
2. Cashews – Rich sources of Vitamin B6 and Vitamin E. Give great flavor to a variety of dishes.
3. Walnuts – Helps with brain functions. Rich in Omega 3 fatty acids and a lot of fibers, vitamins, minerals, etc. Very nutritious nut.
4. Raisins – These are dehydrated grapes that help with acidity and aid digestion.
5. Pistachios – Help in the proper functioning of the heart and also lowers your bad cholesterol levels. They also help in preventing diabetes and they are a great immunity booster.
6. Dates – Rich in vitamins, proteins, minerals, and natural sugar. They help with diseases like constipation and anemia.
7. Apricots – Great source of Vitamin A and are rich in essential minerals like potassium, Vitamin E, copper, etc. Good for the skin, eyes and for boosting overall immunity
Why You Should Have Dry Fruits!
1. Great Taste – Dry fruits are tasty and make for one of the munching and snack options. These are healthy, so you need not worry. Just remember that too much of anything is bad.
2. Immunity Booster – Dry fruits help in the better performance of your immune system by providing essential vitamins and minerals that your body needs for perfect functioning.
3. Helps in Weight Loss – If eaten in moderation, dry fruits help in weight loss. They are usually low in fat, carbs, and sugars and are rich in proteins and a lot of essential oils.
4. Good for skin – Dry fruits help with your skin and they make the skin wrinkle-free thus promoting healthy skin and providing anti-aging properties.
5. Fights Constipation – Since they are rich in fibers, they aid in fighting constipation and help with proper digestion.
6. Helps Prevent cancer – Dry fruits like cashews and almonds have been proven to prevent breast cancer. They help diminish the power of cancel-causing cells.
7. Healthy Heart – Dry fruits help in lowering cholesterol levels and normalize blood pressure. Your chances of heart stroke and coronary artery disease become less.