Best Low-Carb High Protein Foods
Unless you are involved in competitive sports or your profession requires extreme exertion of energy.
your body does not need a heavy daily dosage of carbohydrates. A low carb high protein diet is one that involves minimizing your carbohydrate intake to reduce fat and maintain a healthy weight. This also helps is building muscle mass and helps in the easy repair of cell damage. If you combine your diet with proper exercise, you will emerge as the winner.
Without beating around the bush, let’s dive straight into the best low carb high protein foods.
All You Need To Know About Eating Low-Carb
It all depends on your food choices. This means eating more of what is good for you and cutting off the bad. This varies depending on your ideal calorie requirements. Everybody is different and thus every person’s daily requirement of nutrients also varies.
1. What you should eat – meat, eggs, fish, fresh fruits and veggies, nuts, seeds, high-fat dairy products, healthy extra virgin oils, and some low-gluten grains.
2. What you need to avoid – SUGAR (BIG NO NO!), trans fats, processed foods, wheat, etc.
Low-Carb, Protein-rich Foods That Are Best For You
1. Vegetables: Green veggies like spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, cabbage, etc.
2. Eggs: Poultry eggs or Omega-3 rich eggs
3. Fruits: Bananas, oranges, berries, oranges, pears, apples, etc.
4. Fish: Salmon, mackerel, basa, etc.
5. Meat: Chicken, mutton, lamb, pork, and beef.
6. Nuts and seeds: Cashews, Almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, etc.
7. Fats and essential oils: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Fish liver oil, etc. (ones that are extra virgin and cold-pressed)
8. High-fat dairy: Yogurt, Curd, heavy cream, butter, cheese, etc.
Tips To Follow:
1. Cut off any sort of sugary drinks like soft drinks, fruit juices, ice cream, chocolates, candies, etc.
2. Avoid high carb starchy foods like rice, wheat, bread, etc.
3. Completely avoid hydrogenated oils.
4. Starchy vegetables and extremely sweet fruits are also to be avoided.
5. Highly processed and packaged foods are also extremely harmful to your body.
It does not always take a lot of exercises to reduce weight and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Your diet accounts for almost 70 percent of your weight loss regime. So make the right choices and happy shredding. In fact, the right diet will allow you to stay active and of course, much more productive than you already are. The way you are managing your diet has a lot to do with your daily routines as well.