9 Top Exercises to Boost Heart Health
Taking care of your health should always be the topmost item on your priority list.
If you or anybody among your friends or family suffers from any heart-related ailment in particular, then you should be more aware of their or your condition. Know how you can boost heart health naturally.
It is well known that exercises help to take care of your health. You must know which particular exercises you should go for to keep the ailing heart, healthy and well. So instead of spending hours after hours going through videos of exercises to find out about their benefits, we have listed out a number of exercises that benefit the heart. Keep reading and share it with your friends!
1. Walking- A simple walk has more benefits than you may imagine. This is the easiest thing to do, and it can bring about miracles. Walk daily for at least thirty minutes and you are good.
2. Squats- This engages your glutes, hamstrings, and quadriceps. It strengthens your muscles and thus increases your capacity to lose weight as well.
3. Lunges- Lunges also work out the muscles of the lower body and it imitates walking.
4. Abdominal crunches- Crunches help to tone those abs. Everybody would love to have abs if they could, and crunches are a great way to have them.
5. Running- A lot of good comes from running. It gets your heart beating fast. You can lose a lot of weight and this exercise helps to get your heart healthier. Research says that running increases your life span. It may not be easy for someone to run for an hour straight but you can run for some time and then switch to sprinting followed by walking and switch back to running.
6. Swimming- A fun way to exercise that can do a lot of good for the heart. It can also help you lose weight.
7. Cycling- If running or walking seem boring to you, you may switch over to cycling which really tones the muscles of the lower body. It also helps to keep the heart-healthy.
8. Skipping on a skipping rope- This was a game for many children back in the days, but it also has tremendous health benefits apart from all the fun. Skipping will definitely boost up your heart.
9. Freehand exercises- Apart from the above exercises, you can also practice freehand exercises first, if you find the above a bit hard for you. Once you have gotten used to the freehand stuff, you can move on to the c