30-minute Arm Workout
Who does not like to have shapely arms which are lean and muscular? It takes consistent effort and a well-rounded arm workout routine to achieve those arms.
Read along to know just everything about arm workouts.
Your arms are made up of quite a few groups of muscles. You need to train each of them equally well.
How effective are Arm Workouts?
Just like all workouts, arm workouts alone will not prove effective in reducing the fat deposits in the arms. Having said that, arm workouts will definitely help in strengthening those muscles and building lean muscles. The key here is patience and persistence.
Consistent arm workouts coupled with intensive cardio routines will prove effective in building great arms.
1. Dumbbell Bicep Curls – 10 reps in sets of 3
2. Barbell Bicep Curls – 10 reps in sets of 3
3. Cable Bicep Curls – 10 intense and slow reps
4. Skull Crusher for triceps – 3 sets of 10 reps each
5. Cable Triceps Pushdowns
6. Arm Circles - Simple and effective motions.
7. Rolling Pushups
8. Side Planks – For as long as possible until it starts hurting.
9. Plank Sidewalk - For as long as possible until it starts hurting.
All these exercises can be highly effective and start giving out results if they are done properly.
Tips To Keep In Mind
1. Focus more on cardio.
2. Try and do chin-ups using your bodyweight.
3. Incorporate Bench Presses
4. Focus on increasing metabolism.
5. Get rid of processed/frozen foods.
6. Increase the consumption of Fiber.
7. Focus on increase muscle endurance tone and strength
8. Drink loads of water.
9. Arm workouts are often injurious. Take care while working out.
10. Ensure that you are following High-Intensity Interval training.
Ensure that all of these tips are being diligently followed to get the best possible results.
Your upper arm includes two muscles primarily – the biceps and the triceps. Building good arms will include regular working out both the parts equally. Focus on quality strength training. For men, your forearms are a great asset too. Keep pushing hard each time. Also, practice dips regularly. Within a few months, results will be visible.