Workouts for Working Women
Life is often difficult for working women as it is. Managing your work life along with your personal life is one extremely difficult job to do.
. If you are too involved in your life, one often starts losing out and comprising on one’s own health. But being healthy is very important too. Prioritizing health is crucial and here are some ways that might help you be more active and help you lead a fit and healthy lifestyle. Keep reading to find out more!
How to Balance it Out?
Moving out of the house after or before a long and tiring day is expecting too much and very difficult to manage. Commuting from one place to another takes a lot of time and may get you extremely exhausted. The answer here is to find other ways to be active. Things like working out at home, focusing on eating a balanced diet, and also keeping yourself more physically active may help you in balancing things out. Working women who workout receive several benefits.
You don’t really need a home gym and spend a lot of cash either.
Workout tricks For Working Women
1. Go Basic – First, you need to perform some cardio and start off with very easy and light weights. You need to work on increasing strength and endurance gradually over time. Start with some crunches, squats, push-ups, running, jogging, jump rope, etc.
2. Slowly Build Strength – Increase strength slowly and steadily. This means once you are comfortable with lifting a certain amount of weight, you can train a little harder. You may have started with 1 kg dumbbells and now you need to switch to 2 kg dumbbells and repeat the same set of exercises.
3. Perform HIIT – High-Intensity Interval Training is often an easy way to workout at home where you will perform an intense exercise for a brief amount of time and exert a lot of energy. Focus more on quality over quantity – try burpees, butt kicks, mountain climbers, plank hold, etc.
4. Increase Activity Levels – Try to be more active. After sitting for 20 minutes, go for a brisk walk. Take the stairs instead of the elevator and also walk after every meal
5. Stay hydrated and eat a balanced diet – Have loads of water. Sleep well and focus on eating a well-balanced diet with all the essentials nutrients. This will help in managing weight and also improving immunity.