April is Earth Month and Waters Edge is proud to be helping our planet
Waters Edge Salon partners with brands that are making major changes to improve the planet through beauty.
April is Earth Month - 30 days dedicated to environmental education, impact, and appreciation. and April 22 is Earth Day
This is our chance to make a change. Now is the time for the unstoppable courage to preserve and protect our health, our families, and our livelihoods.
Waters Edge Salon participation
At Waters Edge here is what we are doing to Preserve and Love our Planet.
As a member of Green Circle Salons, we are a Certified Sustainable Salon – they recover up to 95% of our beauty waste, like hair clippings, foils, colour tubes and PPE while also becoming carbon neutral.
What Green Circle Salons does with beauty waste. Where does the Beauty Waste Go?
Our Product Partners
The ingredients in Davines products come from natural origin, highly biodegradable. Here are more reasons we love their products.
• Support biodiversity through essential haircare and Italian farmers
• Carbon neutral company since 2012 offsetting 100% of CO2 emissions. Net Zero by 2030
• Plastic, paper, and packaging are recycled or bio-based
• All paper used are FSC certified to be sustainable for forests with vegetable ink
• Certified B Corporation – to achieve B Corp certification a company must meet the highest standards of verified social and environment performance, public transparency, and legal accountability
LOVEFRESH products are all-natural, cruelty-free, non-toxic, and highly effective body care products.
• Locally made in Toronto
• Every recipe is formulated with the best ingredients from local and global sources, including layered notes of beautiful, fresh smelling scents.
Dermalogica products are certified cruelty-free, gluten free and vegan.
• Clean since 1986 with formulas free of artificial colours and fragrances, mineral oil, lanolin, S.D. alcohol, parabens and microplastics
• All paper and cartons are FSC certified to be sustainable for forests
Waters Edge Salon believes in cruelty-free and environmentally conscience beauty companies as partners, such as Davines, Dermalogica, Love Fresh and Green Circle Salons. They give back and believe in curing global warming one beautician at a time with their environmentally friendly products and zero-waste philosophy.
Our team continues their education journeys to provide each guest with the highest quality of professionalism, current trends, expert products, and services. WE promise to educate our guests with our experienced teams' professional knowledge.
WE believe in giving back to our community through volunteer and charitable work, donations, fundraisers, and galas. We hold community awareness events for Mental Health, Halton Women's Place, Run for the Cure yearly.
We believe in a healthy and happy earth, satisfied customers and giving exceptional service!
Look Fabulous, Feel Fabulous, and know you are doing goodness to our Earth!