Waters Edge does More than Hair - They CARE!
Purple is a symbol of courage, survival, honour, and has come to symbolize the fight to end woman abuse.
WE stand in solidarity with abused women and support them in understanding that any shame and/or blame they may feel does not belong to them but to the perpetrators of their abuse.
Since 2014, Waters Edge Hairstylists, Estheticians and Guest Coordinators have been caring for our clients. The people that work here make an amazing impact on our guests and we can honestly say, we all love working here. We hope that comes out in your experience as we prepare you for that special day, or just come in and meet our team.
Meet the Team of amazing women of Waters Edge Salon and Spa in Burlington
Get to know Liza -
What is your favourite food? Pasta
What is your favourite song? Hallelujah
What is your favourite movie? Pretty Woman
What is your favourite product? Davines Liquid Spell
Why did you start WatersEdge? I started WE because I found customer service lacking, and I wanted like-minded people passionate about beauty, people, and community. A place they could be proud of and have a voice to do what they love in a team-oriented environment.
Esthetician, Brow Expert & Makeup Artist
3 Fun Facts about Sarah
1. I have a twin brother that towers over me
2. I make a mean bowl of Pho
3. I love to rock climb!
3 Fun Facts about Jordan
1. I would love to move to Australia
2. I have 6 tattoos
3. My fav movie is The Nightmare Before Christmas
3 Fun Facts about Aleah
1. I've wanted to be a hairstylist for as long as I can remember
2. I'm a former Ticats cheerleader
3. Halloween is my favourite time of the year
Esthetician, Nail Technician, Makeup Artist
3 Fun Facts about Sophie
1. I love Italian food
2. I was a competitive dancer for 10 years
3. I love fashion and makeup
Hair Stylist, Bridal Coordinator
3 Fun Facts about Megan
1. I love sneakers
2. I never wear hats; this one was my dad’s favourite
3. Car Karaoke should be my full time job
Business and Guest Coordinator
3 Fun Facts about Chloe
1. I love long car rides & exploring new places
2. Shopping is my guilty pleasure
3. I was born in the Philippines but grew up in Canada
Esthetician, Skincare Expert, Sugarist, Makeup Artist, Nail Technician
3 Fun Facts about Robin
1. I used to be an amateur boxer
2. I love singing
3. I love animals
3 Fun Facts about Irma
1. I love to spend time out in the pool & gardening
2. I'm a foodie - cooking food and enjoying the great pleasure of breaking bread with family and friends
3. I'm an artist at heart and hope to visit Angel Academy of Art in Florence, Italy one day
Our team continues their education journeys to provide each guest with the highest quality of professionalism, current trends, expert products, and services.
- WE promise to educate our guests with our experienced teams' professional knowledge.
- WE believe in giving back to our community through volunteer and charitable work, donations, fundraisers, and galas. We hold community awareness events for Mental Health, Halton Women's Place, Run for the Cure yearly.
- WE believe in cruelty-free and environmentally conscience beauty companies as partners. WE use products such as Davines, Dermalogica, Love Fresh and Green Circle Salons. They give back and believe in curing global warming one beautician at a time with their environmentally friendly products and zero-waste philosophy.
- WE use products such as Davines, Dermalogica, Love Fresh and Green Circle Salons. They give back and believe in curing global warming one beautician at a time with their environmentally friendly products and zero-waste philosophy.
We believe in happiness and exceptional service!