All About API 5l Pipes
What does API 5L stand for?
The American Petroleum Institute standard API 5L applies to both seamless and welded steel line pipe. This is steel pipe used in the petroleum and natural gas industries for pipeline transportation systems. API 5L is appropriate for transporting gas, water, and oil. Only the capabilities of the manufacturer limit the size range.
Uses of API 5l Pipes
- API 5L Line pipes are suitable for Conveying gas, water, oil, and other liquefied media.
- Large diameter API 5L Pipe for high pressure gas transportation
- Thick wall API 5L Pipe for submarine pipeline
- Suitable for sour services and in H2S environment
Specifications of API 5l Pipes
- API 5L Pipe Sizes - Nominal API 5L Line Pipe Sizes 1/2″ to 48 ” O.D.
- Wall Thickness - Schedule 10 through 160, STD, XS, XXS.
- API 5L Pipe Thickness - SCH 5, SCH10, SCH 40, SCH 80, SCH 80S, SCH 160, SCH XS, SCH XXS, All Schedules in API 5L Pipes
- API 5L Pipes Type - ERW / Welded / Fabricated / CDW / PSL1 / PSL2 Pipe
- API Line Pipe Length - Single Random, Double Random & Required Length, Custom Size – 12 Metre lengths
Manufacturer of API 5L Pipe
Tirox Steel is a leading API 5L PSL1 / PSL2 Pipe Manufacturer in India. We are also API 5L PSL1 / PSL2 Pipe Manufacturer in Mumbai, API 5L PSL1 / PSL2 Pipe Manufacturer in Delhi, API 5L PSL1 / PSL2 Pipe Manufacturer in Gujarat, API 5L PSL1 / PSL2 Pipe Manufacturer in Ahmedabad. Choose Tirox Steel India for optimum quality API 5L Pipe that are made with high-grade Carbon Steel which is globally approved with the Best Quality in the business. The main reason being we have glorious repositioning facilities and storage facilities for each finished and semi-finished API 5L Pipe. We manufacture, supply and export API 5L Pipe in this range – API 5L x42, API 5L x52, API 5L x60, API 5L x65, API 5L x70, API 5L x72, API 5L x100